Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
avalo pizzaro and vasco shot literally got frozen like fodder they are already out of the equation

Laffite, Jesus burgess and aokiji are the only candidates

my 2 picks are aokiji and laffite

burgess doesn’t seem that important, bright or strong in the crew he’s obviously on the stronger side of the crew but not comparable with the others

laffite got grouped with shiryu and they seem like the reliable members of the crew

aokiji is obviously best case scenario ice vs fire admiral he did kidnap pudding so he interacts with pudding a bit more maybe we will have more concrete stuff

also i just notice something very important aokiji lost his leg so now he has an ice leg 24/7 while sanji gets his leg on fire and uses his legs to fight
:smart::stealthblack:

@RayanOO i wanna know if you still believe in vasco shot after this lmao
I don’t think AT ALL that Aokiji will seriously fight the SH. We all know he is a good guy with an agenda so he won’t have a serious fight against the SH. I think Ao will be revealed as a traitor just before the real fighting or during it.

Oda won’t write a serious Ao vs Sanji.

I know it looks cool and it should be awesome but I don’t believe it.

The only real choices : Burgess, Pizarro, Vasco, Laffite and Wolf

Among those picks who has the most chance of being the second strongest ?

I remove Wolf from the picture. I don’t think too that Oda will make Sanji vs Wolf.

So Burgess, Pizarro, Vasco and Laffite.

Laffite :

Pros : chief of staff : so solid position inside the crew. Sabo was chief of staff too. He also has nice stealth feats and hypnosis powers. Seems quite loyal to BB too and smart. And he can fly. And I like that he was a dirty cop 👮‍♀

Cons : was the navigator of the crew. So can maybe fight Nami if the fights are really linear. And like Nami who organize things in the crew and is super loyal without being among the strongest at all. Nami is sneaky too and has illusion powers. Bali can kinda fly. Nami is used fighting people stronger than her : Ulti, Miss Double finger

Pizarro :

Pros : North Blue connection and royalty. Doesn’t seem weak. Nice DF.

Cons : DONT WANT A PICA 2.0 !!!
No real cons, but nothing obvious at all either. No special portrayal inside the crew etc.

Vasco :

Pros : Was said to be really dangerous and psycho even among level 6 guys. So we know he is among the upper half of the crew fighting wise. Has a cooking wine as a best dish. Seems to have a colorful personality like all Sanji opponents. Has fire and kinda flying abilities.

Cons : No real position or portrayal among the BB crew. Wasn’t highlighted at all particularly. The pros aren’t that strong.

Burgess :

Pros : first fleet Captain. One of the most highlighted captains with real feats in the NW. PL wise we know he has to be around commander level after eating his DF, given he was already kinda strong without it. The guy is likely TOP 4 inside the crew.

Cons : He was a mid diff/high diff fight for Pre Mera Sabo. Was destroyed by Mera Sabo. I don’t think Mera Sabo was above YC1 in DR. So I don’t think Burgess made an insane jump from YC4/3 to solid YC1 thanks to his DF. So I think power level wise he should be a bit too short for Sanji. (Maybe im underestimating Burgess.
He was the helmsman so if it’s a linear fighting he will fight Jimbo. And it kinda fit given Burgess strength.
No real connections with Sanji themes.

So all in all it can be someone among those 4. For now I bet on Vasco and Laffite as best/more likely choices.

I don’t think AT ALL that Aokiji will seriously fight the SH. We all know he is a good guy with an agenda so he won’t have a serious fight against the SH. I think Ao will be revealed as a traitor just before the real fighting or during it.

Oda won’t write a serious Ao vs Sanji.

I know it looks cool and it should be awesome but I don’t believe it.

The only real choices : Burgess, Pizarro, Vasco, Laffite and Wolf

Among those picks who has the most chance of being the second strongest ?

I remove Wolf from the picture. I don’t think too that Oda will make Sanji vs Wolf.

So Burgess, Pizarro, Vasco and Laffite.

Laffite :

Pros : chief of staff : so solid position inside the crew. Sabo was chief of staff too. He also has nice stealth feats and hypnosis powers. Seems quite loyal to BB too and smart. And he can fly. And I like that he was a dirty cop 👮‍♀

Cons : was the navigator of the crew. So can maybe fight Nami if the fights are really linear. And like Nami who organize things in the crew and is super loyal without being among the strongest at all. Nami is sneaky too and has illusion powers. Bali can kinda fly. Nami is used fighting people stronger than her : Ulti, Miss Double finger

Pizarro :

Pros : North Blue connection and royalty. Doesn’t seem weak. Nice DF.

Cons : DONT WANT A PICA 2.0 !!!
No real cons, but nothing obvious at all either. No special portrayal inside the crew etc.

Vasco :

Pros : Was said to be really dangerous and psycho even among level 6 guys. So we know he is among the upper half of the crew fighting wise. Has a cooking wine as a best dish. Seems to have a colorful personality like all Sanji opponents. Has fire and kinda flying abilities.

Cons : No real position or portrayal among the BB crew. Wasn’t highlighted at all particularly. The pros aren’t that strong.

Burgess :

Pros : first fleet Captain. One of the most highlighted captains with real feats in the NW. PL wise we know he has to be around commander level after eating his DF, given he was already kinda strong without it. The guy is likely TOP 4 inside the crew.

Cons : He was a mid diff/high diff fight for Pre Mera Sabo. Was destroyed by Mera Sabo. I don’t think Mera Sabo was above YC1 in DR. So I don’t think Burgess made an insane jump from YC4/3 to solid YC1 thanks to his DF. So I think power level wise he should be a bit too short for Sanji. (Maybe im underestimating Burgess.
He was the helmsman so if it’s a linear fighting he will fight Jimbo. And it kinda fit given Burgess strength.
No real connections with Sanji themes.

So all in all it can be someone among those 4. For now I bet on Vasco and Laffite as best/more likely choices.
i mean nami has never fought a man 1v1 always a gal so i would dismiss nami vs laffite, role vs role is a legitimate case but it’s not a rule also i initially matched up laffite with brook but he seems too important to be wasted on brook

i do think you are underestimating burgess but i still don’t think he’s fighting sanji him fighting jimbei or coby(i think if garp dies he would get a piece of bbp) is more likely for me but i wouldn’t mind burgess fighting sanji

for avalo pizzaro and vasco it’s just a no for me, like you said pica 2.0 their personalities are hideous and frozen like background characters by kuzan. also i do see vasco fighting jimbei liquid vs liquid

i personally think kuzan is riding with blackbeard for real im not saying that because of agenda but being a bbp kinda gave his character more life and the fallen hero trope is interesting

also ice leg vs fire leg fight goes brrrrrrrrrr

i mean nami has never fought a man 1v1 always a gal so i would dismiss nami vs laffite, role vs role is a legitimate case but it’s not a rule also i initially matched up laffite with brook but he seems too important to be wasted on brook

i do think you are underestimating burgess but i still don’t think he’s fighting sanji him fighting jimbei or coby(i think if garp dies he would get a piece of bbp) is more likely for me but i wouldn’t mind burgess fighting sanji

for avalo pizzaro and vasco it’s just a no for me, like you said pica 2.0 their personalities are hideous and frozen like background characters by kuzan. also i do see vasco fighting jimbei liquid vs liquid

i personally think kuzan is riding with blackbeard for real im not saying that because of agenda but being a bbp kinda gave his character more life and the fallen hero trope is interesting

also ice leg vs fire leg fight goes brrrrrrrrrr
Ice leg?:risitavirus:

Sanji v Laffite all day errday.
Burgess could be a cuul fight in retrospect seeing how Garp fights. He's also one of the more prominent members of the crew but he's a bit too direct to be Sanji's opponent imo.

Laffite on the other hand looks like he'd be a tricky fighter which is similar to the type of opponent Sanji is usually matched up against (I mean, think Bon Clay, Abasalom, Queen, hell Jabra albeit more direct than the others was a rat lol) and what's awesome about Laffite is that akin to the likes of Bon Clay and Jabra, Laffite looks like he has pretty balanced stats. At the very least, speed-wise he seems to be able to move as fast as Soru. Then there's the fact that he can fly (air combat is Sanji's forte), he's one of the most prominent member of the BB Pirates and also has a position of authority in the crew. People always bring up the Navigator argument like it's worth anything that's literally the laziest argument u can make for a matchup against the BB Pirates but just for arguments sake, a strong rebuttal to that is that Laffite is the Staff Officer of the Blackbeard Pirates, a position that is typically occupied by the No.2/No.3 in strength in an organisations. Examples of folks with said positions are Sabo, Tsuru, Kabaji, Gambia, hell even if u want to add Trebol to the mix he was still top 4 in the Donquixote Pirates which is well above Nami's pay grade.

Then there is the fact that Laffite possesses a flight type fruit which Oda initially said there were only 10 of in the series, a category of fruit which he typically gives to the strongest members of an organisation. e.g. Pell, Marco, King.

And lastly the ting that cements Laffite as Sanji's opponent for me is his Vivre Card. You only have to take a look at the Original Designs of all the of the Blackbeard Pirates to know that Oda created Laffite to be a bit special.

With all of the above it's mad to me that folks are still in the dark about this matchup.

Also last ting I'd say is that for the M3 right now, there are not a lot of opponents that can compete with them physically save top tiers, so more likely than not their opponents are going to have mad hax to compensate for it. From that standpoint, Pica 2.0 and Burgess are very unlikely to be opponents for Sanji

even with kuzan on the table i still like laffitte more for some reason
Yup Laffite is a very interesting character :yearight:

I'll be honest I don't see Kuzan happening.
Oda will need to establish Shiryu > Kuzan for that to happen and I can't see it tbh. Kuzan is a Fleet Admiral level character and nigh equals to Akainu. Even with his whole crew with him, Teach went into full panic mode and didn't even consider fighting Kuzan 💀.
Fire v Ice will be cuul thematically but Kuzan is a bit too strong imo. That said apart from Laffite he's the only other decent option.