Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It wasn't a cliffhanger.

All it means is Carrot is no longer important in the eyes of Oda 🤭🤭
It's a cliffhanger because she did not give an answer and no one can say for 100% certain where she decided to go.

You can't say she's unimportant either because if she truly was Oda could've just had that panel of her cheering for the fireworks be the last we see of her. She got her own focused scene that left a loose thread in the story.

Thanks bro. Worstgen will see the new me. I will spread love even if they hate me. Much love to everyone, sorry for cussing, being disrespectful to few.
Past if past, future is uncertain and dark so the only thing that matters is the present and I am full of love at present.
What have you done to the real Kerkovian :pepeanger:

Set him free from your basement dungeon :pepeanger:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Now they're a trio of "chads":beckmoji:
Manu with *cough* I mean without Maguire is finished :funky:
You guys don't know the pain of having this motherfucker as your captain, we're getting packed out of Europe tonight cause he's starting
Let me introduce you to my captain, my center back, the bane of my existence as a Man Utd fan, the man I wake up from dreams where I'm in the act of choking him to death, the one and only fridge to ever play professional football

Lord Harry Maguire :josad:

Well if Vegapunk will really PU the Strawhats, só will be:
- A new version of General Franky
- A new Clima Tatic for Nami
- More explanation of Germa Powers
- Usopp Kairoseki bullets
Kizaru's laser spam for Franky and improved General Franky+Kairoseki fists for both Franky and his Shogun.
Improved Clima Tact for Nami+Kairoseki tip on it.
Improved Kabuto for Ussop+new seeds+Kairoseki bullets.
Improved Drugs for Chopper+the secret of awakening+Kairoseki brass knuckels or a club.