Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

It's not a "fight" if the people fighting don't know it's a fight and aren't prepared. That's just a sneak attack.

And I still give credit for sneak attacks (though obviously NOT = to a frontal attack). That was a strong attack. But I ain't putting him much more than a "YC3.5" like Dressrosa G2/G3 Luffy.
Apoo definitely is above g2 and g3 Luffy (without FS and adcoa)
Current g2/g3 Luffy ~ Apoo > G2/g3 Luffy

Are people still gonna push for Chopper vs. X-Drake? Hahahaha.

Apoo definitely is above g2 and g3 Luffy (without FS and adcoa)
Current g2/g3 Luffy ~ Apoo > G2/g3 Luffy
Nah. He ain't. It's just a sneak attack bro, and it landed CLEANLY. Luffy's Red Hawk probably does more damage.

You can't put FS/ACoA Luffy = Apoo. That's batshit insane. Luffy will one shot him.

That is not what I meant, in the context of an observation Haki users ability to react to them, they have similar properties

Niether light nor sound are themselves not forms of matter. However, both light and sound either originate from matter or occur as a result of the interactions and movements of matter.

Hence if CoO can help you react to light, it can also help you react to sound. Vibrations doesn't hinder your ability to react to that, it only helps.

Or are you suggesting Apoo is a sole character in the entire show whose attacks are observation Haki proof, are you gonna grant Apoo that just so you can boost Luffy?
They might be, unless you are impervious to noise. Show me anyone that has dodged one of Apoo's attacks.... you can't because his abilities forces you to stop him from attacking all together. Once his attack let's off you can't dodge it.

You can only tank it... probably with CoA full body.

Unless you can prove otherwise?

He took a bad hit and was bleeding out as he fainting... how would that have stopped if Hiyori wasn't around? Wounda like that don't stop bleeding on their own
Because not every wound that is bleeding bleeds you to the death. He passed out after he finished Killer and lost adrenaline rush, doesn't mean his wound would bleed him to death.

He wasn't even bleeding that much, you need to show me evidence of where it was stated that he would have bled to death if Hiyori didn't stop his bleeding.

J

Jo_Ndule

All of these these expecting mid trio to solo Vets or even beat SNs should drop OP cause it is not happening

Mid trio will be Veteran tier when they fight Teach Pirates. Not in Wano

Except Zoro was out for hours and needed medical attention. Luffy would have been back up with or without Zoro running away with him. Luffy recovers far faster than Zoro
Luffy was left unconscious though, so between the time he was KO'd and he regained his consciousness, without Zoro to carry him, he could have been killed or permanently neutralised by Apoo or some random fodder.

The only thing that makes me happy with this chapter is to shut up some Luffy wankers who really started to go overboard with this dude. He still has to prove himself as a low top tier.

- FS, as we've seen, absolutely shit tier when it actually matters.
- CoA far inferior to old Ray, like, not even close.

Dude was two shotted by someone that wants to become a F6
:zorothink:

Only because of the way i rank the supernova

Like i have luffy comparable to the top
Zoro middle (same area i put apoo)
And sanji even tho hes not one comparable to the lower ones

At least before the recent strawhat powerups which makes it more difficult imo to scale but eh i still have hope for the other supernova to grow aswell
Sanji is definitely better than Bege/Hawkins/Killer/Bonney

Vista,Ace,Teach,marco Jozu. All should be yc4 or above. Also Oda has hyped the supernovas especially Apoo with his bounty and potrayal rivalry to Kid. The Dukes are not Yc3 level. They had rest and took turns and still couldn't put him down
Apoo going probably down before the flying six who even get more hype then him in the last chapter, do you think the flyers going down that easily down? Luffy a YC1 get knocked down for few seconds while Pero taking a far far far far far strong explosion(mountain range) and even losing his arm while still standing, does this mean now Pero>>>Luffy Endurance???
You first claim is wrong, you put for all the years Doffy on the top because he deal for few seconds with Luffy and Law, Apoo perform far a better feat against two Supernovas in sametime, is Apoo know a low top tier too?
This just show that the previous powerscaling gonna change soon and people should be prepare for this, because in last arc Oda do anything do downgrade/nerf the Big mom pirates, this time this aren´t gonna happen most like.

Status
Not open for further replies.