Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Are people still gonna push for Chopper vs. X-Drake? Hahahaha.

Nah. He ain't. It's just a sneak attack bro, and it landed CLEANLY. Luffy's Red Hawk probably does more damage.

You can't put FS/ACoA Luffy = Apoo. That's batshit insane. Luffy will one shot him.
FS/Adcoa luffy might be stronger but I don't see how g2 and g3 Luffy beats Apoo if current Luffy has trouble even tracking Apoo attacks even when Zoro told him watch out.

Doesn't change the fact that Luffy's FS is trash and got incapacitated by garbage explosion while Zoro tanked an actual lethal slash to chest.
lEtHaL
it was obviously a superficial attack, he didn't hit his vitals...
Luffy's FS wouldn't have worked either way since he clearly was anything but calm (first angered by the henchmen wasting out the red bean porridge, plus taken aback by Apoo's ability)

They might be, unless you are impervious to noise. Show me anyone that has dodged one of Apoo's attacks.... you can't because his abilities forces you to stop him from attacking all together. Once his attack let's off you can't dodge it.

You can only tank it... probably with CoA full body.

Unless you can prove otherwise?
So you are so deluded in Luffy's fanboyism that you are giving Apoo an ability that he doesn't have.
I literally showed you how absurd your argument is and why sound and light wave would have same tax on CoO yet you are blinded by Luffy fanboyism and giving apoo a random ability.

Show me who has dodged an attack from Captain Kidd or is CoO useless against his attacks as well? The main function of CoO is so that you can react to attacks you normal can't react to.

The only thing that makes me happy with this chapter is to shut up some Luffy wankers who really started to go overboard with this dude. He still has to prove himself as a low top tier.

- FS, as we've seen, absolutely shit tier when it actually matters.
- CoA far inferior to old Ray, like, not even close.

Dude was two shotted by someone that wants to become a F6
:zorothink:
two shot??....

Luffy was left unconscious though, so between the time he was KO'd and he regained his consciousness, without Zoro to carry him, he could have been killed or permanently neutralised by Apoo or some random fodder.
that's classic Luffy. He would be killed by Don Krieg if someone didn't save him lol

Yes he needs FS, but Apoo has an ability to makes it hard to track. You sound stupid. Thats like saying Enel shouldn't want the lightning fruit because a radom pirate that he has 000.1 chance of meeting is countered to it. Everything has counters. We seen observation doesn't wotk on the invisible fruit either. Why do people here say stupid things
How is this stupid fucktard ? for now in Luffy's hands it's useless, that's all. Luffy doesn't really need FS, because he needs to be calm first which is not case most of time. you are talking about apoo but what about kaido ? useless again because he was angry like most of time because Luffy follows his emotions, it's Luffy! it wasn't an insult, powerscale shit nor a bad thing, just maybe FS doesn't really fit for Luffy, it's out of his personnality. Before talking, understand the post, fool.

lEtHaL
it was obviously a superficial attack, he didn't hit his vitals...
Luffy's FS wouldn't have worked either way since he clearly was anything but calm (first angered by the henchmen wasting out the red bean porridge, plus taken aback by Apoo's ability)
That just makes him look like jack shit if he isn't calm in enemy territory despite getting his ass beat by Kaido few days ago.

Regardless of it not hitting his vitals, explosions in One Piece are trash and tanked by likes of Usopp, cut is still far more lethal considering Zoro was bleeding way more.

Drake is not even > base Sanji, let alone Law.

Go ask Oda who the marines find more important, and I guarantee you losing a base commander like Vergo is more important than losing X-Drake. Momonga is head of Marineford for example. Law is on a whole other level.
So what you're asking me is, that who would the marines find more important out of these two:

- A base commander of one of the most irrelevant Marine bases, a marine base that's full of ragtag marines.

vs

- A member of the Worst Generation
- Individual who then became one of the Flying 6 for Kaido
- The leader of the Secret Special Force of the MARINE HQ , SWORD

..... uhhhh that's not really a hard question, not sure why you want me to ask Oda, when even a noob to one piece would be able to tell you the answer for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.