Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes it’s confirmed :
- only sword fighter
- the cover page

not an assumption anymore about that
No it isn't :catsweat:
Swordsman of the crew does not equate to "Fighter" role.
Roo is the "Fighter" of the Red Hair Pirates and he is not a swordsman.
Again, I'm not saying that the No.2 ting doesn't confirm Shiryu as Zoro's opponent etc.
The argument I'm making is that if we're going purely by "roles" then he isn't a confirmed matchup for Zoro as we don't know his role yet. For all we know Pizarro could end up being the fighter and Shiryu something completely different.

Yeah it’s complicated, nothing is sure yet

the crew job is a good way to make match up’s but we could have surprises (or not)

But Laffite stays a good contender for Sanji in my mind. But not the only one.
Only contenders atm are Laffite and Aokiji imo.
Pizarro and Vasco are not it, but we can disagree on this.
Post automatically merged:

So Zoro is fonna fight Laffitte then. Got you lol.
Why? Is Zoro the Chief of Staff of the SHs?
But still I take it you acknowledge Laffite's role as Chief of Staff/Staff Officer. If so, then the equivalent to that in the SHs would be Sanji not Zoro.

From reddit.

The full name is "覇王色" Haō-shoku, which breaks down into (Conqueror-King-Color), but literally translates into "Color of the Conquering King", so the official Oda-approved abbreviation is CoCK.

:crazwhat:
:stealthblack:

Just out of curiosity what exactly is the appeal of Pizarro for you as a Sanji fight?
Red Line Picazarro and Sanji creating the All Blue are fairly good reasons to like that fight. But I really dislike his design and his powers.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
NGL Lafitte vs sanji can't be discounted. We will be more clear about this when we will see his df.

But I think since pizza roll df is revealed, Sanji vs pizza roll makes more sense.

It's just not about few parallels between Sanji and Pizza roll which @Jailer highlighted but also about one crucial fact - Pizza role df is based on pica which means in order to beat pizza roll one must have good level of CoO and AP.

With luffy and zoro both having their match up already fixed then we are only left with jinbei and sanji which meets the condition.

Jinbei vs burgess makes more sense as their role and fighting style match nicely.

So we have only sanji who can take on Pizza roll.

One can argue Franky as well but he doesn't fully meet the condition

:stealthblack:

Red Line Picazarro and Sanji creating the All Blue are fairly good reasons to like that fight. But I really dislike his design and his powers.
I tell you for free now, Sanji is not kicking down the redline :catsweat:
Even Prime Roger couldn't do something like that. The Red Line is a structure that divides entire blues there's is no way anybody is destroying that with an attack. That said, it is very possible that Sanji becomes the mastermind behind the fall of the red line in the case that there is some type of contraption that could destroy it ^^

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even Prime Roger couldn't do something like that. The Red Line is a structure that divides entire blues there's is no way anybody is destroying that with an attack. That said, it is very possible that Sanji becomes the mastermind behind the fall of the red line in the case that there is some type of contraption that could destroy it ^^
Yeah don’t think Sanji can ever destroy the Red Line
But I definitely think the red line will be gone at the end of the show. One way or another it will be broken

Zoro will destroy it:endthis:

Vasco still a solid chance and the best BBP :finally:
But Laffite a great pick too

don’t mind both but Vasco wank will never die !
Vasco is the most likely btw, every character Sanji fought got a gimmick, bon clay and the face swapping, Jabra and his lies and now Vasco with alcoholism:endthis:

Matchups by in-crew profession:
+ Captain: Blackbeard vs Luffy.
+ Helmsman: Burges vs Jinbei.
+ Sniper: Van Augur vs Usopp.
+ Navigator: Lafitte vs Nami.
+ Doctor: Doc Q vs Chopper.

Matchups by most likely connection:
+ Swordsmen: Shiryu vs Zoro.
+ Obligatory women matchup: Devon vs Robin.
+ Battleships: Sanjuan Wolf vs Franky.
+ Entertainers: Jester vs Musician - Vasco vs Brook.

+ That leaves either Pizzaro or Kuzan vs Sanji.

Guys you all want Aokiji so just say it

:kuzanshut:
Yes but it's still unpredictable with all the Sword thing, why can't Aokiji be one of them trying to pass as pirate?

For me now that Aokiji is the tenth the first possible matchup with Sanji that I want it's with him and the second remains Burgess.

It's not clear for how many time Aokiji will be under Blackbeard, maybe he will, maybe he will not. Who knows.