Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters
This encounter won’t happen, it has zero worth in the story and you generally don’t draw scenes without a purpose.
But Oda is known to create plot lines that lead nowhere lol. Besides a plot i could imagine is that Cross guild attacks impel down. The Navy has gathered every Battleship and send them to egghead, there are no resources left to defend from another Yonkou crew.

Logically speaking this is the time to attack

Brokers from Punk Hazard Hype
I hope we got some Prince Grus people who have fought supernovas before like fighters of the Five Families or pirates that the novas have defeated before

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Fuji has one mission which he has yet to accomplish - get luffy and law

Don't think fuji will interfere with CG rn

Fuji has no place in the story. Koby is the future of the marines
Fujitora was, is and will forever be a million times more important to the story than Mihawk. Dude's quite literally useless to the entire story.
Fujitora changed a decades on going system and will be the FA of the Navy. Koby will only be Admiral, that's his dream.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fujitora was, is and will forever be a million times more important to the story than Mihawk. Dude's quite literally useless to the entire story.
Fujitora changed a decades on going system and will be the FA of the Navy. Koby will only be Admiral, that's his dream.
🤣 fuji getting one shot

Fuji has one mission which he has yet to accomplish - get luffy and law

Don't think fuji will interfere with CG rn
Pretty sure Akainu dropped this long ago, he went out of his way to inform Issho about Rocks union and then basically congratulated him after the warlords were abolished.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk’s only position left in the story is to lose, he’s not doing anything before that
Lose to zoro sure. He still folding fuji and making buggy king of the pirates in a month
Post automatically merged:

You had nothing to say lmao. Does it hurt that much ?
Mihawk and being useless is basically the same thing.
Say about what ?
I said fact. Koby is the future. Fujitora is a dead man walking.
Mihawk will be making buggy king of the pirates soon. Fuji will be nothing but an after thought.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pretty sure Akainu dropped this long ago, he went out of his way to inform Issho about Rocks union and then basically congratulated him after the warlords were abolished.
Akainu was careful when he learnt BB cornered law.

What makes you think he will order fooj to go against CG disregarding his previous order of getting law and luffy?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lose to zoro sure. He still folding fuji and making buggy king of the pirates in a month
Post automatically merged:

Say about what ?
I said fact. Koby is the future. Fujitora is a dead man walking.
Mihawk will be making buggy king of the pirates soon. Fuji will be nothing but an after thought.
Mihawk isn’t doing shit, the man specifically wants to be left alone. Dream on