Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, imagine being a zorotard/luffytard and having to live with the fact that fucking Scratchmen Apoo toyed with your favorite characters and could possibly kill them if it wasn't for Kid.

this post was made by the Kid Pirates Gang
Kid needed kaidos help to fight kid and killer but he was about to solo luffy and zoro to be a tobi roppo

Kid gang

Oh you think I'm a Luffy fanboi lol. Okay.

I guess when your so biased any disagreement loos like an attack on your fanbase. Pity
No but bending over backward and suggesting something so ridiculous that observation Haki can't help you deal with sound wave attacks moving at sonic speeds when with CoO characters can react to light waves reacting at light speed, when there is a blind character who can't see anything react to every attack with his CoO

That is an obvious example of blind fanboyism. I have not seen any Zoro fanboy go this far to defend their character, its ridiculous honestly

I still believe that Luffy has the best endurance among strawhats, didn't the spoilers mention that Luffy quickly got fine by the end of the chapter anyway?
Yes. He got up like nothing happened.
HOW?
Zoro's body was going to explode after he took Luffy's pain from fighting Moria and Oars lmaoooo
It’s just fanboy nonsense. They like to be obtuse and pretend that if Luffy had been in that same position, instead of sleeping like he does after the conclusion of every fight, that he couldn’t have done that too. Luffy didn’t because he wasn’t in the position to. That’s it.

No but bending over backward and suggesting something so ridiculous that observation Haki can't help you deal with sound wave attacks moving at sonic speeds when with CoO characters can react to light waves reacting at light speed, when there is a blind character who can't see anything react to every attack with his CoO

That is an obvious example of blind fanboyism. I have not seen any Zoro fanboy go this far to defend their character, its ridiculous honestly
I also said Zoro could 1shot Apoo, but your gunna ignore that...

Status
Not open for further replies.