Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats not relevant to our discussion though, my point is its highly unrealistic that Oda will make Apoo so overpowered, CoO is completely useless on him.

What happened in this chapter was obvious plot convenience just like Zoro passing out to killer was.

Anyways why why you calling people Zorotards/Zoro fanboys in this very thread? What did they say that was so outrageous, they deserve to be branded fanboys?
I asked you to show me prove Apoo's attacks can be dodged because we haven't seen a single time someone has dodged an attack that even hit an admiral.

I'm asking for proof because a sound based attack is pretty unblockable unless you can't hear it.

Or ill even ask for a way you would think it possible to dodge Apoo's attack once unleashed lol

Other fans need to step up need to step up their games

Zoro fans willingly to fight everyone and defend everything even when they know they in the wrong.
Never accepting an L and in the rare occasion they do they bring up another character look even worse
:perocry:

I asked you to show me prove Apoo's attacks can be dodged because we haven't seen a single time someone has dodged an attack that even hit an admiral.

I'm asking for proof because a sound based attack is pretty unblockable unless you can't hear it.

Or ill even ask for a way you would think it possible to dodge Apoo's attack once unleashed lol
Zoro said after he got cut to Luffy: something is coming

Meaning they can sense his attack coming, but since invisible attacks are hard to read EVEN by sensing it, they got hit... SO it can be sensed, and it all depends on how fast your reaction to it will be and your reflexes... and I'll repeat Kizaru's point for the million'th time

There is no reason for a Logia to dodge an attack that you don't sense Haki from it...

Status
Not open for further replies.