Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jokes about Luffy and Zoro being trash this chapter aside.
Meh chapter 2 weeks of wait kinda perished in few seconds.

After a bit more thought, I'm now almost certain that Luffy, Zoro & Kidd are getting captured coz I can't think of any other reason why Oda woulda knocked Luffy out. Characters have taken worse attacks and not lost consciousness so when Oda does it, you know plot is in play..lolz. Plus Oda's already had Zoro comment on just how formidable it is to take on that many beast pirates who are pretty strong to boot so he's prolly not gonna be able to escape them.

Zoro said after he got cut to Luffy: something is coming

Meaning they can sense his attack coming, but since invisible attacks are hard to read EVEN by sensing it, they got hit... SO it can be sensed, and it all depends on how fast your reaction to it will be and your reflexes... and I'll repeat Kizaru's point for the million'th time

There is no reason for a Logia to dodge an attack that you don't sense Haki from it...
I agree with you. Luffy acknowledges it in the same panel as Zoro but sensing an attack and dodging it are 2 different things.

I think we havent seen enough from Zoro to say interposed time skip. Best feat pre was Kuma incident. Post time skip Luffy taking a beating from Katauri is the new best feat.

Not enough info from Zoro. But why ask this?
Yes but pre TS Kuma feat was a direct comparison, where Zoro not only stayed conscious through what was enough for Luffy to reach his limit and hit the bucket, he survived an Island level explosion on top of being already dead.

That was direct comparison putting Zoro's endurance directly above Luffy's.

Where as Luffy vs Katakuri is a stand alone feat and we don't know how Zoro would fare in that situation. But based on hierarchy provided pre TS where Zoro was called the toughest member of crew by Nami in Luffy's presence after that Thriller Bark moment, if nothing has been provided that counteracts that, shouldn't Zoro still get the benefit of the doubt as the toughest member of straw hat crew

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Same shit as usual.

Some info and people start hyping someone to the sky and de hyping the other to the bottom.

And, then later when things would become more clear or tides would be turned then same people would be criticizing oda for ruining their false expectations.

They never learn especially when it comes to Luffy and zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.