Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
I’m pretty sure she already knows. She’s seen him and Nami together
But i still think it will be out of character for sanji to fall in love .

Its like Zoro suddenly understood earth is round and stops losing direction and luffy thinks being vegan is better .

Honestly i think he will rescue pudding but he would still flirt with robin , nami and every other girls he meet.

But i still think it will be out of character for sanji to fall in love .

Its like Zoro suddenly understood earth is round and stops losing direction and luffy thinks being vegan is better .

Honestly i think he will rescue pudding but he would still flirt with robin , nami and every other girls he meet.
Sanji loves every woman. He’ll never settle down for a single one tho lol

Sanji loves every woman. He’ll never settle down for a single one tho lol
Yep i ship sanji x nami if it were to happen . Sanji definately has deeper feeling for nami than rest of the woman he interacted but still oda has made strawhat romance forbidden who knows he will change his mind.
Post automatically merged:

Well, Oda was even capable of introducing deaths to the series.

Never say never
Yo i know he can kill people . Settle and marry is opposite to adventure and strawhat crew are opposite of it.

If anything i would say Sanji could marry in future after his pirate days are done. Imo he may have had fling with several woman by the time he gives up piracy.

Yep i ship sanji x nami if it were to happen . Sanji definately has deeper feeling for nami than rest of the woman he interacted but still oda has made strawhat romance forbidden who knows he will change his mind.
Post automatically merged:

Yo i know he can kill people . Settle and marry is opposite to adventure and strawhat crew are opposite of it.

If anything i would say Sanji could marry in future after his pirate days are done. Imo he may have had fling with several woman by the time he gives up piracy.
When they create all blue in eos his adventure is over and he achieved his dream.

I can see Sanji settle down by then.

While simultaneously I can see Sanji opening up a new restaurant with women from the mermaid cafe, pudding as patissiere, and other women from the adventure.

In a way creating a silly version of big moms dream where rather than a country Sanji created a restaurant with women from every race in the world lmao
I like that!😁
Biggest difference to Sanji's multiracial restaurant is that everyone lives and works there voluntarily!