Future Events The next battle is quite obvious.

Fuji vs Cross guild soon?

• Total voters
It's going to be funny when koby unlocks conquers and then the marinebros that didn't like him will use it as admiral having conquers since that's koby ambition
Smoker started off on a different level. Koby has yet to prove himself on PH Smoker's level let alone above. Months passed since PH and Smoker has had a reason to get stronger
What are those reasons? cuz he got beat??? koby is literally watching the ga and kiji fight you already know what's about to happen, and not getting no-diff by serious shibi while smoker got no-diff by a casual doffy with marines around haki>all koby has better haki

Last edited:
Cry bozo. Smoker started off on a different level. Koby has yet to prove himself on PH Smoker's level let alone above. Months passed since PH and Smoker has had a reason to get stronger after getting his ass worked three times in the same arc.

Whatever happens both Koby and Smoker will be Admirals therefore part of the agenda so they're beyond your reach.

Same for Garp. Your shameless ass can't wank him. He neg diffs Zoro, Mihawk or whichever fodder you're stanning, even that isn't easy to say considering how often you change your coat.
"Smoker started at different level"
Yeah and ? He s fodder now meanwhile coby keeps rising :milaugh:

Smoker was high vet level already at PH. He's now solid commander level at worst. If Koby beats a titanic captain I'll think about putting him abo
lol you're joking smoker gets beat by any titanc captain, and has shown nothing absolutely nothing to put him at commander level but fanboying while we have grus who is above vet level saying he can't let koby get ahead of him, again if doffy breaking out of kiji ice means something then so does koby not getting arrow'd by boa while commanders did should also mean something haki>all koby has better haki

Very Possible. Croco vs Smoker rematch and Fuji vs Mihawk. Buggy gonna watch the Fights from a Treasure Chest beeing hidden somewhere on the Roof above them

:steef:

so smoker can jump tiers but it's a problem if the guy with the fastest growth in the manga does so? :risiup:
I'd really prefer to see Koby's growth. I'm hoping he's Mid Trio level and then we see him leveling up over the saga. However, it is hypocritical. Look at everything Luffy needed to do to get to a level where he could fight Kaido. He fought Doflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri in hard haki blooming fights and then had a training arc. Kid and Killer can be excused, because we didn't really see what they could do, but Law was mid difed by Doflaming and put in work against Emperors a month or two later. It makes you wonder why he tried to get Kaido to defeat Doffy instead of waiting a month to surpass the guy and beat him out right. Zoro also didn't go through a training arc, so are we to assume that he was already far stronger than Luffy after the timeskip?

Now, many people want Smoker to show up and be YC1 or stronger even though he was mid diffed by Vergo two months ago in story. I wouldn't mind this, because the narrative matters more than powerscaling and I'd like to see him stronger, but it's definitely hypocritical.

lol you're joking smoker gets beat by any titanc captain, and has shown nothing absolutely nothing to put him at commander level but fanboying while we have grus who is above vet level saying he can't let koby get ahead of him, again if doffy breaking out of kiji ice means something then so does koby not getting arrow'd by boa while commanders did should also mean something haki>all koby has better haki
We don't know how strong Koby is right now, but I doubt that he's stronger than Smoker.

that would be good but it wont happen. Because Fujitora can't beat Mihawk because it dehypes WSS but at the same time Mihawk can't beat Fuji because he's weak as shit.

I keep trying to be fair to Koby by saying shit like " well Hancock is pretty strong, in the top 15 or 13 alive " as excuses for him, and while I do believe the Hancock part ( there's a reason she hasn't been packed up or lost once, unlike Buggy Moria Weevil Croco etc. ) I just can not keep making excuses for this retard Koby.
The mf just GAVE UP when pirates where about to shoot him, like where's your Armament Haki, Tekkai or Geppo? He's so ass.. I'm ready to give up on him.
Well this aged like milk in a pantry