Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž
We saw them hand them over; we never saw Shanks take them.
We didnt see the Heart Pirates ones at all, which was a bit unexpected to me. I mean, I don't think BB would sink their ship without taking them, but why wasn't there a single panel where he took them?

I doubt Shanks didn't take the Kid pirates ones, I mean he actually wanted them, and not taking them would mean he intentionally sinked them with their ship

He took it

BB took it
For me its hard to believe that BB would not flex in front of Law with the fact that he took them

Last edited:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
He took it

BB took it

Them not getting rpg makes both kid and law plot redundant
Shanks doesn't need that shit, he already knows how to get to Laugh Tale. Shanks is a gatekeeper for Laugh Tale, his entire character arc is about honoring Roger's legacy, and finding his successor, which is why he got so excited talking to Rayleigh about Luffy saying the same thing "Captain Roger" did.

Blackbeard does need the rubbings, but, you know me; if Blackbeard doesn't get Law's Poneglyph rubbings, that means he has to invade Zou and Wano for their Road Poneglyphs. ACT 4 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shanks doesn't need that shit, he already knows how to get to Laugh Tale. Shanks is a gatekeeper for Laugh Tale, his entire character arc is about honoring Roger's legacy, and finding his successor, which is why he got so excited talking to Rayleigh about Luffy saying the same thing "Captain Roger" did.

Blackbeard does need the rubbings, but, you know me; if Blackbeard doesn't get Law's Poneglyph rubbings, that means he has to invade Zou and Wano for their Road Poneglyphs. ACT 4 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shanks do not know were is the last poneglyph, it's dragon:endthis: