Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
The Prison Realm can only hold one person though, so it can't be used conveniently like that
I can see Gojo using his domain (unlimited void) to get both of them inside of the prison realm.
Or he adapts what he got to know about the prison realm inside of his domain to create a place to train "infinity long".

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Daaamm, Gege unboxed a true masterpiece this week.

Garp Piece has literally been Peppapig-zoned lmao.

Eventhough I'm 99% sure Sukuna will have the high ground, Gojo is one of the most broken chars in shonen history.

Their fight will perm mark/scar it Oden style.

Break weeks will be long, but next chapters are gon be deep af. Can't wait to see his reaction when he'll learn what happened since Shibuya.
Post automatically merged:

There was this volume extra
As Bruce Lee or Conor McGregor , one can be both bulky and shredded.

Which is the perfect balance for an actual fighter.

Last edited:
I hadn't read Jujutsu Kaisen since the time the Shibuya Arc ended, and tbh, it was going to continue to be like this for a bit more until I saw a spoiler of Sukuna possessing Megumi some weeks ago. I told to myself: "Yeah, now IS the time". I caught up a week ago (before the spoilers of Chapter 220 that hinted at Gojo's imminent return aired) and I thought I made the right call.
Little did I know that the goat himself would be coming back literally next week. PEAK! :steef:

The Honored vs The Fallen. This has to be THE fight of Jujutsu Kaisen. Teased since the very beginning of the series. No matter the outcome, I hope Gege goes absolutely all out so that it can be something to be remembered.

What a good time to catch up, geez...

I hadn't read Jujutsu Kaisen since the time the Shibuya Arc ended, and tbh, it was going to continue to be like this for a bit more until I saw a spoiler of Sukuna possessing Megumi some weeks ago. I told to myself: "Yeah, now IS the time". I caught up a week ago (before the spoilers of Chapter 220 that hinted at Gojo's imminent return aired) and I thought I made the right call.
Little did I know that the goat himself would be coming back literally next week. PEAK! :steef:

The Honored vs The Fallen. This has to be THE fight of Jujutsu Kaisen. Teased since the very beginning of the series. No matter the outcome, I hope Gege goes absolutely all out so that it can be something to be remembered.

What a good time to catch up, geez...
Did the same. Almost as if my 6th eye told me: time to JJK again.

Problem is I rushed reading all the culling game chapters and I'm still a bit lost.

Did the same. Almost as if my 6th eye told me: time to JJK again.

Problem is I rushed reading all the culling game chapters and I'm still a bit lost.
That's understandable. There were a lot of explanations in the middle and honestly, I found some of those quite difficult to fully grasp. I needed to read some dialogues several times in a row to more or less understand. Even now, I can't say I understand every single thing either.

I think that's one of the reasons I stopped reading for a long while after the Shibuya Arc. Its end made me very confused. I wasn't fully sure of what the hell was going on and that made me lose interest. I can say that reading this arc has helped to clear a lot of things up for me, and my understanding of the plot is much more defined now.

Yeah Gojo sort of has to lose this.

The good guys have way too many strong people. Kashimo wants to use his CT on Sukuna. Hakari. Yuta. Angel. Etc.

What's the point of gathering all of these strong people? Kenjaku is getting whacked. So Sukuna is going to have to be a lot stronger than Sukuna.

That's understandable. There were a lot of explanations in the middle and honestly, I found some of those quite difficult to fully grasp. I needed to read some dialogues several times in a row to more or less understand. Even now, I can't say I understand every single thing either.

I think that's one of the reasons I stopped reading for a long while after the Shibuya Arc. Its end made me very confused. I wasn't fully sure of what the hell was going on and that made me lose interest. I can say that reading this arc has helped to clear a lot of things up for me, and my understanding of the plot is much more defined now.
Pretty much this lmao.

When the culling game arc started I was like "wtf is that?".

Too many chars, rules and shits.

Not what I was expecting from Jjk.

Though now the JKK I used to like came back.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Did the official butcher that last page or what lmaooo

"No." vs "I will win."

I wonder which sentence packs more of a punch...
Yeah I was disappointed by it ngl.

Anyway great chapter. Pacing was a bit fast, but I can forgive it this week cuz the GOAT is back. Shame we're on a 2 week break now tho.