Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
One Piece - Chapter 980
Title: Fighting Music

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
V1: https://readjump.com/mangas/one-piece/980
Viz: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006657
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty soilid chapter

Seems like action packed second half of the chapter.

Queen talking shit now, I kinda want Luffy to beat his ass lol.

Apoo sure did some damage props to him buts it's also luffy and Zoro first time clashing with the guy and it also seems like at the end Luffy is not even unconscious, defeated or one shotted by Apo so the spoiler pic was kinda misleading.

Also just goes to show don't underestimate the Supernovas.

Holy shit that Kidd attack at the end was nasty

N

NeutralWatcher

Supernova wrecks havoc as usual. Apoo attacking Luffy and Zoro. Kidd attacks Apoo.

This chapter hypes Apoo a lot. Seems the chapter is set for Apoo vs Kidd next chapter so when Kidd defeats Apoo, Kidd will get the respect he deserves as Luffy's rival like what Oda wanted.

Killer better do something next chapter to redeem himself. Onigashima raid is his last chance to prove he is not low tier supernova.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Loved the chapter and Kid reactions were hilarious hahaha he's no better than Luffy or Zoro! I didn't mind at all those 8 pages of "LufFy fIghTiNg fOddErS" coz there was some damn nice designs! Excited to see the next chapters!!

Sure , if your IQ is below 80 and don't see that Luffy and Zoro are perfectly fine.
:finally:
you speak the truth, amen to that brother! pity it needs to be reminded every single chapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.