Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You underestimate the power of Sanji fans to nitpick and downplay zoro
Oh brother I have seen the first 100 pages of chapter 980 spoilers discussion thread...saying Zoro got "gaping hole" based on that image where he got cut.....and flash-forward they say its the "weakest" attack :suresure::suresure: once they saw neither Zoro nor Luffy got low diffed. These people can't stick with their words and will change their headcanons quicker than Sanji kicking Oven...

Luffy and Zoro dynamics are the best. Good chapter, though everyone was saying it'll be awful:gokulaugh:

We all were overplaying Luffy and Zoro injuries, they are perfectly fine, and their covers are blown up, alongside with Kidd's, can't wait for the next chapter.

Now i have to apologize, i'll go grab some popcorn and wait for Zoro downplayers:ihaha:

J

Jo_Ndule

Apoo >= or ~ Zoro > drake>= Killer ~ Hawkins

Also I like how Queen calls Apoo brother...
They also have the same hairstyle... Are they somehow related or know each other for a long time?

It seems like Apoo is the one who asks what will queen offer if someone beats Luffy and Zoro... Queen offers Flyer spot,,,

Kid is here to low diff Apoo, or perhaps it can also be a one-shot or 2 shots

would zoro win if he Fight 1v1 against apoo?
Well yes Zoro just need to send an instant slash like he did against Hawiking where I cut his head. Even Luffy was ftw that was fast.

I dont think that Apoo has some minus live power that can cover his ass againt Zoro slash, especially now that Zoro can casually cause Mountain slash without any effort :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.