Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Just for record... Apoo didn't sneak attack zoro
Zoro saw him and was talking about him, he is just too slow to dodge... Same thing about Luffy, the second attack wasn't a sneak attack.

Zoro too one small cut attack and is already bleeding like fodder... Luffy in 2 moves is unconscious for 5 seconds

Respect Apoo

Solid chapter it just sucks that there's another break next week 😣

in the spoiler thread there's a lot of people shitting on Luffy and Zoro for getting hit by Apoo lol first of his ability is base on music and they're partying at Onigashima Apoo is even a DJ it's not like Luffy and Zoro knows the music they've been hearing can harm them:milaugh:

Apoo is also good just like Zoro I wanna know more about his ability I doubt he's finished with that attack from Kidd can't wait for them to fight I mean both of them have beef against each other since Saboady arc:suresure:

I really liked the Chapter

The War finally begin (for Luffy, Zoro and Kidd)

About the injurie of Zoro, he has literally nothing :gokulaugh:

He's moving, fighting while he's carrying Luffy, but some SanjiFan think that we'll take the L for this ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Especially Zoro and Luffy are the MVP of Wano no dubt (they both talk about Oshiruko). Kid no idea about that so not part of the MVP :cheers:

Zoro saw him and was talking about him, he is just too slow to dodge... Same thing about Luffy, the second attack wasn't a sneak attack.

Zoro too one small cut attack and is already bleeding like fodder... Luffy in 2 moves is unconscious for 5 seconds

Respect Apoo
They weren't "too slow to dodge". They had no fucking idea what was going to hit them. Zoro was visibly and verbally confused about how he was hit.

Also bleeding doesn't make you fodder, lmao. What logic is this?

Respect Apoo
It's a fucking cut, dammit. Give Kaido a sword and he'd cut Zoro. Give Momonosuke a sword and he'd cut Zoro. He's still made of flesh and bone, what the hell?

Apoo about to give both of them the strongest attack (most likely) from him.

But kidd interfere. So the real question is, did apoo's bass drop will give luffy and zoro big damage?
I think he could in this situation, definitely. Given the context Luffy and Zoro were at a disadvantage since they were trying to conserve their strength and escape, alongside being distracted so they couldn't use their Observation Haki.

Normally? I really doubt Apoo could hurt them for long. Their durability is pretty good.

But you never know what Oda is planning with Apoo.

i loved the chapter. While the downplay of Zoro and Luffy is just ridiculous (as we all could see, they are fine in the end), you just can't help but be glad that Oda doesn't forget Apoo is a Supernova. He had upper higher bounty out of the bunch even in Pre-TS. So many people including me underestimate and downplay Apoo so much, I legit thought of him as a snitch supernova, nothing more. But here, he actually got the balls to attack not only one, but two SNs. Contrary to what Hawkins said, "Im not stupid enough to try and fight two ppl from worst generation", Apoo took the exact opposite mindset. Regardless of what we think of Apoo as a character, this chapter is needed for him to show and remind us a glimpse of what he's capable of doing. But most of all, this chapter will remembered on how Apoo made the entire community stunned. Literally the King of Trolling, none of us stood a chance.

Apoo >= or ~ Zoro > drake>= Killer ~ Hawkins

Also I like how Queen calls Apoo brother...
They also have the same hairstyle... Are they somehow related or know each other for a long time?

It seems like Apoo is the one who asks what will queen offer if someone beats Luffy and Zoro... Queen offers Flyer spot,,,

Kid is here to low diff Apoo, or perhaps it can also be a one-shot or 2 shots
How is Apoo stronger just because he hit zolo who was busy fighting beast pirates who also thought that he was want a kids allies.

That's like saying that Queen is stronger than big mom because he knocked her out.

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy didn't use, FS
Thankfully he wasn't hit while using FS or else it will make FS more useless for Luffy.

His composure was off, on first attack, he was beating a smile user angrily, caught off-guard.
On the Second attack, he looks worried not because he used FS but just worried.

Anyway,
Queen will be beaten by Luffy Or Kidd since he will try to fight when Apoo gets beaten.
The alliance will lose badly in this act.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It would have been a great chapter if not for Zoro and Luffy blowing up their cover for nothing. I don't know but this time I didn't think that was fun : Zoro slicing the tower getting mad at Luffy and one second later agreeing that they must wreak havoc... It was a bit too forced comedy wise for me and character wise a bit weird.

And it lessened the tension of the arc and the war to come, not really a good thing.

Love Apoo here , the guy is fun, his attacks are cool, love his DJ vibes, and love that Kid will smash his traitor face.

Queen and Apoo taking like buddys was cool too.

Queen wanted to remove a F6 is new, I think he is aware of WsW disrespect and wants to kill him.

And it was nice to see more headliners and to see that they are more or less capable fighters

Good chapter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.