Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 980: Fighting Music

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see a chapter where Kidd is the sensible one of the three knuckleheads. Although it was for nothing since he gave up his cover in the end, but it was for a good cause. That'll teach Apoo not to be a double agent.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Queen has caught onto Draik's scheme? It certainly a possibility at this point.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Never thought I'd see a chapter where Kidd is the sensible one of the three knuckleheads. Although it was for nothing since he gave up his cover in the end, but it was for a good cause. That'll teach Apoo not to be a double agent.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Queen has caught onto Draik's scheme? It certainly a possibility at this point.
Drake u mean?

I doubt that. If Drake was actually a traitor he'd have directly informed Kaido in order to make sure his schemes don't mess up with their crew.

Unless Kaido already knows Drake is a traitor.

Also it seems FS is something that needs to be activated by Luffy (like he is not always wary of whats about to happen)otherwise he would've dodged that attack. I think Oda plans to use it in serious combats only.
You need to be calm in order to use future sight, this was literally the premise over how Luffy overcame Katakuri's ability. Luffy wasn't exactly calm here.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ah yeah, typo. My bad.

I stayed up late waiting since the spoiler thread was 200 pages too long to bother with.
Yes, i think Queen want to get rid off X-Drake. This will bring more interesting plot to the story.

Because i think X-Drake is always obey the rules. Considering all of the tobi roppo might be pirates captain.
So Queen might suspicious of X-Drake

I doubt that. If Drake was actually a traitor he'd have directly informed Kaido in order to make sure his schemes don't mess up with their crew.

Unless Kaido already knows Drake is a traitor.
Technically, it could be any of the flying six, but seeing how Queen is operating with a strange sense of urgency, it makes me wonder. If X-Drake was suspected, Kaido would certainly have been informed already.

Yes, i think Queen want to get rid off X-Drake. This will bring more interesting plot to the story.

Because i think X-Drake is always obey the rules. Considering all of the tobi roppo might be pirates captain.
So Queen might suspicious of X-Drake
I don't think Drake is as "yes sir" as you think. He was complaining when he was sent to take care of a random soba shop owner.

Even Luffy's case was that bad lol, we had a war back in the spoilers thread
Its just classic Sanji fans.

-See even a minor pixel of Zoro bleeding or clashing with someone not-high-tier.
-Create a ruckus over it and start screaming like gorillas.
-Get disproven/shut down by something countering it or an explanation.
-Start pulling the victim card and crying about how mean Zoro fans are.

I've seen kids that whine less than these fanboys. No respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.