Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The Suns doing right now what the Celtics did today tryna create doubt in the media struggling against a team you should beat without they best two players then the media won't trust them against the nuggets lol these storylines sometimes be so cringe and exactly why people say things be rigged smh
Lmfaooo dkm this man thinks teams are losing games on purpose risking injury, just to alter media narratives that don't really even exist.

Like I can buy refs rigging games, not players throwing them just to prolong a series and risk their title shot.

Lmfaooo dkm this man thinks teams are losing games on purpose risking injury, just to alter media narratives that don't really even exist.

Like I can buy refs rigging games, not players throwing them just to prolong a series and risk their title shot.
It the truth you just don't want hear it lol but whatever so is clippers and hawks winning in 7?

ZenZu

Never thought I would see durant look like a n2 option
but booker makes him look like that
The defenses are completely locked in on KD, he's getting doubled all series, letting Booker do his thing as a pure 1v1 talent.

Essentially KD is doing for Booker, what Steph was doing for KD in those finals. Taking majority of the defensive attention which allows the 1v1 talent to shine.

The Suns doing right now what the Celtics did today tryna create doubt in the media struggling against a team you should beat without they best two players then the media won't trust them against the nuggets lol these storylines sometimes be so cringe and exactly why people say things be rigged smh
Finally for some reason the suns woke up and start stomping them see I told ya they was doing it on purpose coulda done in the second quarter instead of 3rd lol @ZenZu

ZenZu

Finally for some reason the suns woke up and start stomping them see I told ya they was doing it on purpose coulda done in the second quarter instead of 3rd lol @ZenZu
Lmao..it's actually the opposite, them stomping Clippers proved your theory of them throwing this game (and looking like they're struggling to the Clippers on purpose) wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao..it's actually the opposite, them stomping Clippers proved your theory of them throwing this game (and looking like they're struggling to the Clippers on purpose) wrong.

Nah bruh they realized it was stupid to do now all a sudden everything goin in lol but yea nice meme the clippers just keep being the laughing stock in LA kawhi actually should retired it sad at this point he got 3 rings he accomplished enough at this point

Yea like ion know of Broms still tha best player in tha league. But in tha last like 15 years, no one’s has shown they can beat a healthy Bron 4 times in a week. And tha only ones who have done it was Steph,Klay, Dray and KD when they all joined up lol
I mean before he got injured, he was leading the Lakers to a winning record without having Reaves, AD, having to deal with Westbrick and terroristic coaching lmao. And his playoff pedigree, plus the way his style of game translates to the playoffs, It's just hard for me to pick anyone else. Like if you dont consider health, I think LeBron at age 38 is still at worst a top 5 player in the league, and arguably still top 3. Which is completely absurd and unprecedented.

celtics will find a way to bottle it

kawhi when healthy personally
can guard the best player on the floor and can drop 35+
Kawhi when healthy is absolutely in that conversation, the issue is just that even though guys like LeBron, KD, etc. miss time, he is missing playoff games, he is almost never healthy. its actually ridiculous. So it's hard for me to go there

5v5
prob steph
attracts too much attention on the perimeter

Giannis needs to become a better passer.
I disagree here, Giannis is a great passer and an underrated playmaker. I think some of Giannis' struggles are coaching related, but I think he's in his late first cavs LeBron stint of his career, where he's a freakish physical force, but can still be gameplanned for. If he can develop an even somewhat respectable midrange its over for the league.

As far as Steph vs Giannis, Steph is miles clear of him offensively, but Giannis is still able to give you 30 a night, with great efficiency, and good playmaking, while also being ALL WORLD on defense. That's what sets him apart for me.