Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you have no idea, then assuming Croco will get stronger without any evidence is baseless.

I think Croco got stronger but no evidence to suggest he is even above of current Lucci, it was Lucci > Croco anyways in PreTS.
Croco would have 1-shot Lucci pre-timeskipp, the only reason Luffy survived his first 2 encounters was plot

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He needs to do it for himself lmfao, because the credibility of his title is at rock bottom
Mihawk doesnt need to prove himself to mentally ill powerjunkies and featwhores in the Battledome.

His title's credibility is as solid as it gets.

some swordbros have already jumped ship already.
Weak crybabies. Good riddance actually.

Yeah for peaceful life he can chase after Don Krieg from grandline to EB but when marine fodders forced him to submit than he has to run away (or to feel better "relocate" ). Good peaceful life of WSS.
That Don Krieg part is an outlier. I dont think Oda came up with the dynamics of yonko at that point. Narratives like yonkos rule the new world, one has to ally with a yonko crew to survive, etc etc, didnt exist at that point. Remember One Piece was supposed to last only 5 years in the original plan.

Bogard

You can't win
The only issue is cross guild doesnt have enough prominent members for all strawhats, it sounds a bit strange if only Zoro gets a fight against cross guild.
I don't think Cross Guild will fight in the conventional crew vs crew that we usually get in One Piece. As Buggy said, he doesn't care about beating all of them(Red Hair, Blackbeard, SHs), so I think Cross Guild will just play the joker role, with Mihawk simply taking that opportunity to fight Zoro

RIP T-Bone :(
He was one of the established upstanding marine out there. I suppose this is the narrative means to paint a negative view of Cross Guild, that their actions are a cause for chaos and destruction

Buggy is G.O.A.T tier character, he might be the character I look forward to the most from now on. He actually talked back to Crocodile and Mihawk, went against their plans and yelled out he's going for the OP.
:steef:
Buggy for Pirate King, lets gooooo!!

Of course Sabo was fine. WTF Oda means he wasn't in Lulucia kingdom then, what nonsense?? :choppawhat:
Revolutionaries are fucking bums, I don't give a shit about anyone there except Dragon and maybe Sabo to a small extend.

Obviously, he's being forced to enter the race against his will when he prefers a normal life, and he's gonna do it for Buggy of all things. He'll end up making Buggy a major contender for the PK title either way. Mihawk's gonna literally shit on even the PK title by turning a clown into the PK or the final contender for the PK title.
kind of insane how strong this dude must be

i mean Shanks peaked at a Yonko

meanwhile Mihawk starts trying for 5 minutes and his crew is already Yonko status (despite being weaker, outside of him)

I'd remove Doffy and Blackbeard. Doffy has a god complex so I can't ever see him working under anyone else. Blackbeard has the same ambition to become Pirate King
I already have Blackbeard under "unlikely to join." There's always the possibility he subjugates the Cross Guild as part of his fleet.

Boa Hancock to support other Pirates group besides Luffy's to get One Piece? Are you day dreaming?:suresure:
Yes.

Obviously, he's being forced to enter the race against his will when he prefers a normal life, and he's gonna do it for Buggy of all things. He'll end up making Buggy a major contender for the PK title either way. Mihawk's gonna literally shit on even the PK title by turning a clown into the PK or the final contender for the PK title.
I see that happening too.Mihawk might just gather the ex warlord gang to solidify CG as a true Yonko crew.

Mihawk doesnt need to prove himself to mentally ill powerjunkies and featwhores in the Battledome.

His title's credibility is as solid as it gets.
Come on now...this is objectively false, he's been living off of portrayal alone with shit feats for decades lol, every other relevant top tier is starting to get solid feats, Shanks, Blackbeard, even Garp, if Mihawk doesn't show some top tier shit soon then it's over for his character.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Mihawk did say he wanted a calm life, him not wanting to get involved into a poneglyph war without preparation is pretty in character for him lol
If anything, Mihawk helped found Cross Guild, so that other people would keep Marines from bothering him.

All Mihawk cares about is living in peace, and swordfighting. Also, he cares about Zoro, Persona, and Shanks, I guess. Those five things. That's it, as far as we know.

Maybe the Humandrills?

Status
Not open for further replies.