Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the same but we honestly can't rule out the possibility of him becoming the PK given how Oda's been operating these days. He's slowly making the PK title irrelevant by giving the main characters different dreams.
Luffy will achieve his dreams by becoming the PK, the PK title is still matters

He'd feel proud of Buggy.:pepebuggy:
Roger should have given the hat to Buggy instead of Shanks

You know the difference right? If Ace was stronger, close to Oden's level. WB would allow Ace to go there. Thats why WB was angry since Ace wasn't top tier yet but wanted to fight top tiers. While in here most people think Mihawk is a top tier like Yonko, so you can't compare this to Ace.

Also fighting Kaido at Wano, and fighting Kaido outside of Wano are 2 different things, thats why WB didn't attack Kaido because Kaido had Wano backing himself up, Shanks wouldn't attack Kaido at Wano as well, he stopped him outside of Wano.
Why didnt Whitebeard go himself? He should have more intel on Wano's firepower and Oden was closer to him than to Ace.

As I said, this means nothing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Swap that and you're right lmao.
You seriously delude yourself into believing that Luffy's dream 30 years into making and anyone that isn't Luffy will be officially crowned PK by EoS ? Lmao.
Wouldn't it be shit for 20+ years of manga to culminate in a gag like Buggy becoming PK?
Why you think oda gave luffy a real dream

It was over when he made buggy a yonko

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think Elbaf will be a self contained arc similar to egghead and well Shanks and CG get their RPG. Shanks as far as we know is missing the Zou one as well
Bro, if the CG doesn't go after the Yonko for their RP copies and hunts for the originals, then RIP WCI:josad:

Buggy might be able to convince Wano and Zou to give their copies, but WCI is sure to fight back.

Does Mihawk even have conqueror? Lol

I'm failing to see any true conqueror be influenced by Buggy to follow his goals even if Buggy has the manpower and influence.

Mihawk is gonna fight RHP or SHP, recruit more members , all to please Buggy

True conqueror there lol
You're going off huh? :ihaha:

Just pace yourself, cause Oda always wanks zoro and his stuff twice as hard after they get an L lol

Status
Not open for further replies.