Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes devalued nothing. It's going exactly like I said it would.
Why ? Vista is beneath him he made his attitude clear in his intro.
The marines have took notice this chapter a clash with the marines is set already
Never seen Mihawk beat a strong swordsman on panel.

Always avoids conflict.

Attitude means shit if you can't back it up. Bellamy had a superior attitude to Luffy before Luffy put him in the ground.

Mihawk should have crushed Vista to make that title mean anything. Oda dropped the ball.

Mihawk should never have been in Cross Guild under Buggy or helping Crocodile establish an army - Oda dropping the ball again considering Mihawk is a lone wolf.

How can we put meaning on a title that no one wants or have seen said holder of the title beat a prominent swordsman?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk was always a Fraud, just wait and see that Gorosei was always real WSS

Mihawk wasn't WSS the difference how he was portraited in Marinford between him and real top tiers was always there. People just want to hear only what they believe, that will help em build own agenda.
I'm sorry but author doesn't give someone a title of World's Strongest, Marine Hunter and 3.590b and not put him among the strongest of the series.

Stop reading Erkan/Tejas posts and make up your own mind.

Every single time I interact with Mihawk hater it's either: "Marineford hehehe" or "Shanks is a Yonko".

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sorry

He's a fraud.
His strongest fight ever (vs Young shanks) was against someone weaker than FS Luffy
That guy will never beat Yamato, Katakuri or SN duo (kid and law) if he doesn't prove himself soon

He's back being a low top tier due to his WSS title.

Mihawk >~ Kid/ Law >= Katakuri >= Shiryu
Just dont delete your account after a single swing of Mihawk's sword

Apollo

The Sol King
Also to mihawk being pirate king is fighting and beating the other yonko beating 3 top tiers.
Meanwhile Roger became king begging wb for his crew member beating no one on the way
I don't see why you're trying to downplay Roger. He already took down Rocks and his crew (greater than any yonko, even Primebeard). He already conquered the seas and is the highest standard for any pirate.

Being pirate king means being able to defeat all yonko and admirals. It always meant that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yea, you are right, It's not really in character for him to go after the yonko. considering he doesn't want to fight any of them.
Wish one of them was into swordsmanship.

I guarantee you if let's say Big Mom announce to the world that she wants Mihawk's title, he would be on Toto Land the next morning sitting on top of Big Mom's castle and greeting her before the duel.

This is unfortunately Mihawk's character and we all have to cope with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.