Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shat on this chapter time and time again this thread.

I despise Buggy gag panels.
Unfortunately now Crocodile and Mihawk are falling under the category of Buggy gags I hate this.

Frauda going to make the someone who is currently top 5 on portrayal and a badass like Crocodile into Mr 3 and Bon Chan

:whitepress:

Mihawk is not chill though. He chased Don Kreig down to crush him.

If Shanks and Mihawk are polar opposites then Shanks is a pacifist only fighting when needed Mihawk should be looking for the smoke going by that logic.

Big Meme gets rightfully mocked though for her abysmal portrayal.

Mihawk one panel or not to show dominance and put meaning on that WSS title should have crushed or at least beat the first prominent swordsman we seen him fight on panel.
Mihawk chased Kreig because he disturbed his nap though. It wasn’t for nothing.

By opposite personalities I was mainly getting at Shanks is extroverted and Mihawk is introverted. Not a 1:1 comparison.

With the Vista thing I get it bro, it would’ve been better if he just beat him but Oda is Oda. He gives Mihawk the Dragon treatment and saves him for the end. I’d like if both characters were more involved in the story for more impact but I do believe that he’ll do them justice.

I understand if people are just fed up and want feats but I’m just used with Odas writing at this point

Real top tiers:
  • Shiki going solo against Navy HQ
  • Linlin with a small squad going to Wano against Kaido
  • WB with his crew against Navy HQ
  • Shanks intercepting Kaido midway from going to Marineford
  • Kaido heading to Marineford to fight
  • Oden with his retainers challenging Kaido & his 1000 men
  • GB pulling up on wano alliance
  • Kizaru wanting to stop BM midway from meeting Kaido
:suresure:while CG is out here afraid to even try challenge Yonko without acquiring manpower...even then he's still affaid and know they can't win

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Never seen Mihawk beat a strong swordsman on panel.

Always avoids conflict.

Attitude means shit if you can't back it up. Bellamy had a superior attitude to Luffy before Luffy put him in the ground.

Mihawk should have crushed Vista to make that title mean anything. Oda dropped the ball.

Mihawk should never have been in Cross Guild under Buggy or helping Crocodile establish an army - Oda dropping the ball again considering Mihawk is a lone wolf.

How can we put meaning on a title that no one wants or have seen said holder of the title beat a prominent swordsman?
Is his story over ?

Mihawk: let's postpone
Vista: sure I guess
Mihawk: never leaves his island after the war. Protected by monkeys
Vista: fights the BB pirates in a brutal war while waiting for Mihawk who never comes
Mihawk being wss was stupid mistake

Oda won't ever give this guy top feats
He's just like King & Shiryu, frauds who doing nothing much until they lose to Zoro

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
  • Shiki going solo against Navy HQ
  • Linlin with a small squad going to Wano against Kaido
  • WB with his crew against Navy HQ
  • Shanks intercepting Kaido midway from going to Marineford
  • Kaido heading to Marineford to fight
  • Oden with his retainers challenging Kaido & his 1000 men
  • GB pulling up on wano alliance
  • Kizaru wanting to stop BM midway from meeting Kaido
Linlin and her crew in 2#.:suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't see why you're trying to downplay Roger. He already took down Rocks and his crew (greater than any yonko, even Primebeard). He already conquered the seas and is the highest standard for any pirate.

Being pirate king means being able to defeat all yonko and admirals. It always meant that.
No he didnt. He beat a crew famous for infighting with help.

Begged wb for his cremate
Had everything fall into his lap
Didn't beat wb meme shikki garp or sengoku

Status
Not open for further replies.