Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My post was about Mihawk recognizing Luffy's strength.... Not sure why people need to try and flip it, as if he wasn't.
There's no flipping there. I am literally questioning what you wrote in that quote. And of course Mihawk recognises Luffy, he a Yonko now. But when you talk about fighting a Yonko, you aren't just taking about fighting the captain and you're trying to make it all about Luffy, so you sure are making some fine flips in logic there.

No Top Tier one shots each other, that's first.

Then you have Ryokugyu bitchslapping YC1 and YC2 while talking on the phone.

First Admiral starts the fight with a Yonko, the 2nd one cleans up the remaining crew members in moments and gangs up on the Yonko no matter if Admiral 1 was winning or losing.
I mean, tbf, King and Queen WERE at a disadvantage there.
King lost a wing, and his sword.
Queen lost an arm and his sword.
Etc.
I'm not saying they'd win if they were healthy, but it'd probably be harder for Aramaki.

Because they got together to do it? Buggy plays his PK mini game and goes look for treasures while Croco and Mihawk work towards their plan.
The problem is, is the bulk of their forces recognize Buggy as some sort of Deity.... Crocodile and Mihawk don't really have a choice in the matter, of most of the crew will follow Buggy to the end of the earth, and they need the strength of Buggys crew to accomplish what they want.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He didn't need him to be a Yonko, Orochi was simply useful to him due to his tricks and his knowledge about Wano, killing him or replacing him wouldn't be useful to him even though he could do that earlier if he wanted, but it would be a nuisance thats all. Big Mom is crazy, if Mihawk is crazy to we can compare them.
Don't act like Yonko weren't clowned by Oda.

Mihawk simply didn't fight anyone yet. Once he does he will bang. You don't give someone World's Strongest, Marine Hunter, 3.590b bounty and make him a fraud.

You are too fixated on Marineford power scaling. I don't care if you have Blackbeard over Shanks and Mihawk or even as Top 1 EoS.

Mihawk is a Top Tier and he is not getting washed by anyone. Any Top Tier fight is a High Diff per default the rest is up to Oda.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
When have you been right and I've been wrong?

ZKK is the biggest thing we debated and you weren't just wrong but you were reading a completely different story. You knew that at the end that's why you disappeared you couldn't handle the L you took and waited until you felt it was safe to come back.

I've never disagreed Buggy could be PK. It's within Frauda's writing I've actually thought it was possible almost certain when Oda forced the rival of Low and Midd with Luffy.

I was the type that said King would be Zoro's main fight in Wano and was mocked by you for saying so. Zoro reaching the rooftop never mattered to me because I knew Luffy would beat Kaido I was indifferent to Zoro being there always because of that.

If Fujitora is your one hope to hype the WSS title with actual feats before Zoro vs Mihawk if it happens then I'd be panicking.
Hardly. I said zoro would fight cut scar and kill kaido and he did all that bar the last.
Don't even try and lie and say you said the same prior to it happening.
Safe for what? Nothing is stopping anyone now.
Keep crying the fact you making this much noise before mihawk shows out shows how scared you are.

Oda can literally drop 1 chapter for Mihawk out of nowhere like he did for Shanks and his hype'll go through to the roof once again lol.
That said, it's funny seeing Buggy out-charismaing the World's Strongest Swordsman and the ex-leader of another criminal org at the same time.
:milaugh:
He can and probably will soon.

But it's funny that all the characters that got re introduced had insane showings so far. Shanks, Garp, and to a lesser extent BB too.
And then here's Mihawk making excuses again :yurazclear:

Status
Not open for further replies.