Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a UFC champion refusing a rematch, or retiring right after winning the championship. (Mihawk want an easy life, etc).
Bruh, you cant use the same excuse for 20+ years, especially when an old timer like Garp is going all out against BBP.
If Mihawk shows up next time and still refuses to fight, then it will be confirmed that he is a fraud. @just-for-fun12
I've said it once before - Mihawk is the McGregor of One Piece
Lives off of past hype, never defended his title and is a fraud when it matters

I'm sorry but author doesn't give someone a title of World's Strongest, Marine Hunter and 3.590b and not put him among the strongest of the series.

Stop reading Erkan/Tejas posts and make up your own mind.

Every single time I interact with Mihawk hater it's either: "Marineford hehehe" or "Shanks is a Yonko".
Naah, bro there is clear difference.
Let's talk about bounty: 3.5 billion is new bounty not the previous one, which just saying that previous one was smaller.
Also unlike WSC Kaido fandom, WSS fandom hyping Mihawk above anyone, including Kaido and Roger. While in same time there is manga and how Author dealing with character. When Oda trashed BM it was obsious that she wasn't THAT strong. But he trashed Mihawk from Marinford arc it was obvious that something is wrong with title. This is why I always called that WSS title which Mihawk carrying is fraud title. Maybe there is hidden strongest swordman among Gorosei, who actually is reas WSS, and Mihawk knew about him, this is why he was looking for someone who can surpass him. to come at least a bit closer to the real WSS. We will see the answer really soon.

Shanks is right now Legit Younko. Maybe he is not stronger than Mihawk, or maybe not, but common when some fandom call every character trash, and say that Mihawk one shot every one, and he is stronger then Roger - this is true sight of incoming BIG L for whole stupity of this fandom.

Cmmon, there are threads where featless Mihawk compared to all admirals in same time. Like Mihawk legit can one shot any Admiral. This is not how Oda portaited Mihawk. THIS IS JUST DELUSIONAL SWORD FANDOM. But here comes reality. And reality will hit really hard all those clowns who created threads abous Mihawk Top 1 in the verse

So next cover story will be Cross Guild getting the poneglpyhs. Caribou is the former Mr. 10 and contacts Crocodile about Pluton leading them to Wano. Nekomamushi and Inuarashi recognize Buggy and broker peace to give him Wano and Zou poneglyph. Then they go to WCI and take Big Mom's because who cares about them at this point.
Mr 1 and Mr 3 go to WCI, Mihawk goes to ID. :myman:

You didn't mean anything, Mihawk was alone and no Admiral was man enough to attack him.
You're post is irrelevant because GB wouldn't come alone to Wano if Kaido was there just like no Admiral went after Mihawk.
CG aims to be a power well beyond mere WG janitors and waiters like the Admirals. :myman:
I mean honestly, If I were the fleet admiral I wouldn't send any admirals after Mihawk for the same reason they don't send any admirals after Rayleigh. It's just not worth the risk that comes with it.

But I think not sending a serious force to capture Mihawk bit them back in the ass this time. Without Mihawk there wouldn't be another Yonko crew for them, and without cross guild they would still have T-Bone which was half of marines' combat power:goyea:

Buggy is so good this chapter
His friendship with shanks is extremely endearing lol. Him wanting shanks to be like roger and become pirate king is really sweet. Especially conquerors how much buggy loved and admired roger

Him wanting to go after the one piece and going against what crocodile and mihawk wanted is unironically badass

None went earlier because of His Warlords status

Literally bunch of VAs went after him once that status is gone :milaugh::milaugh:

Clearly he's not Kaido level of deterrent
Admirals legit admited to be afraid either of Kaido or Wano Samurais. Yet SWORD members were brave enough to infiltrated there and to be close to Wano to get information from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.