Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows your marine hunter argument is you coping from taking a bigger L than ZKK.
I guess your dumbass didn't know you zkktards were saying Mihawk was harmless and no threat to government, when I said Mihawk should be a regular pirate like others? :suresure: Turns out Mihawk was the ''major major threat'' Cross Guild to the Marines, bigger threat than the other Yonko.

You really think I would say 3 billion IF I knew Mihawk was Marine Hunter in the past and then again they create a Marine Hunting Cross Guild in the future? You must be retarded if you believe I would still say 3 billion if I knew that, minimum 4, could be even 5 if he is actually a top tier.

When did he run from Kaido? he literally was about to take on the entire alliance that defeated Kaido + Big Mom + Beast Pirates. And on his way he negged the beast pirates himsel lmao.

As for Shanks, true, he was scared and overreacted. Biggest Yonko W from the past decade is literally Greenbull not wanting to take on the Red Hair Pirates at that moment (he said "at least not now") while being in a territory of an alliance stronger than 2 Yonko.

Yonkotards getting desperate after Teach shitting himself when Kuzan moves a muscle. :gokulaugh:

They will get copies i‘m sure of that,how they decipher them is another topic.

I think someone else will get his hands on an ancient weapon as well,cause of how many times it was said in the story what such weapon could do in the wrong hands.
Maybe to bring in some drama and tension .
i personally think if any weapon gets in some evil hands its Shiraoshi ,only because she is the most easy one to obtain or kidnap .
Thinking about it how is shanks deciphering it lol?

Honestly agree
I imagine the world government will try to kidnap and use shirahoshi's power against her will
Still think they're too impressive to be used before the final war tho

Status
Not open for further replies.