Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since 2010 lmfao.
Man's been there since Marineford/Post Ts, idk how long he's been shitting on Mihawk for but probably around that long.

Nibba Mihawk has lived rent free in the mind of a guy since 2010.
This dude legit made 25+ threads about Mihawk since Mihawk's bounty came out.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol, seeing you are a new comer.
Redhair lives rent free in 70% of this forums heads while they try their best to downplay feats never displayed before
Not comparable to zkk, nothing is and everyone knows it

Since 2010 lmfao.
Man's been there since Marineford/Post Ts, idk how long he's been shitting on Mihawk for but probably around that long.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol, seeing you are a new comer.
Conquis being a dumbass ZKKwanker as usual :gokulaugh: I don't give a shit about Mihawk, ZKKwankers wank Mihawk because its Zolo opponent. Its not about Mihawk dumbass, its about Zolo wankers. I ''shit'' on Zolo too according to you, but I don't, I just tell the truth.

Since 2010 lmfao.

No showers for ten years
No wonder he STINKS

you got a point with Shanks :zorothink:
would be an absolute twist if Shanks would come for Robin, and not BB as the fandom thought before :pepecopium:

but Shanks having ties to Elbaf could also mean he knows about Saul ,and maybe Saul is now able to read the ancient texts .
Could be a reason because he was at Elbaf as well ,talk to Saul and in the process meet old friends as well.
That's honestly another big reason i want a davy back fight lol
Cause i really do think shanks doin that would be a really cool twist. Everyone wants Robin and shanks being the one to take her would be insane lol

Saul is a good 2nd option lol

Status
Not open for further replies.