Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the Admiral rank itself is not the reason I (or other Admiral fans) like the Admirals. We like the Admirals because they are fucking awesome and exude huge cool-guy energy.

Garp is lame as fuck, he has no Devil Fruit and is just some generic strong man who punches really hard. He is a smiling mascot like I’ve read in every other Shonen, he has zero intrigue or character depth. Oda wants me to like this guy but he just strikes me as a giant screaming retard smiling like an idiot all the time for no reason.

Sengoku as a character absolutely shits on Garp, I cringe every time I see Oda pairing this extremely memorable Golden Buddha man who actually has a real and hilarious character arc (going from ultra stressed and serious Fleet Admiral to fifth year senior who absolutely does not give a fuck and wears flip flops into enemy territory), with Garp’s generic, stupid, and forgettable ass. Literally before I joined the One Piece community online I just thought Garp was some irrelevant Vice Admiral who appeared in Enies Lobby and then I forgot about him because he was boring and stupid.

Imagine my shock joining a community of people who like this boring retard. Lol
Variety is the spice of life dude.
It would be lame if every marine was like Garp but he is the exception, so he contrasts well with the rest of the marines who are driven by duty and are much more serious. A marine who became strong enough to be one of their greatest while keeping his freedom of expression is an interesting concept for such an organization.

His interactions with Sengoku in the leadup to Marineford were great and his moral dilemma about choosing his duty over Ace gave him a lot more depth as well.

To me it sounds more like you're hating on Garp by proxy of your own taste in characters or all the dumb powerscaling discussion of how he compares to the admirals or if he would've actually managed to kill Akainu or whatever, rather than actually looking at the character's actual history and significance.

Buggy's plan is to become Pirate King without facing any of the yonko, but rather going straight for Laugh Tale.

This leads me to think he won't try getting the poneglyphs at all, but will rather try to reach Laugh Tale via other means. I honestly wouldn't put it past Buggy to just go and ask Rayleigh how to reach Laugh Tale.

What Coby did is called being a retard
Same way Zoro challenged Mihawk at chapter 40
Or Luffy eyeballing Whitebeard 💀
Coby wanted to stop the needlessly killing on that war, the fight was over
Zoro wanted to test himself vs the ultimate of his field and goals
Luffy stood by the side of WB talking back to him because it's Luffy, he wouldnt back down from anyone specially while trying to save Ace.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I disagree with GB but i understand your point.Garp lacks in that aspect
Green Bull is amazing. No shirt, “double lover suicide tattoo”, black blade nonchalantly dangling from his belt, rugged hair, smoking and chugging alcohol…dude just exudes massive Dick energy.

Retreating from Shanks was the intelligent thing to do. Green Bull shows real intelligence unlike Garp’s retarded ass. If it would’ve been Garp on Wano and Shanks showed up, we’d have gotten a big panel of Garp smiling like a gorilla and then being like “I’m going to punch you really hard! Freedom!!” Or something stupid that Garp would say lol.

Well,yeah.Also dont forgot how he ignored Ace.Meanwhile Garp and Coby:risitexcla:
Yeah Garp thinks he is the freest man on the Sea but is literally the only motherfucker at Marineford who couldn’t fight the way he wanted to lol.

Being a Marine because “that’s how I get the most freedom” is already the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard but Garp the pea brain is too stupid to realize that he was the only person at Marineford who had zero freedom to do what he wanted lol.

“But hey! Garp smiles a lot and punches really hard, don’t you just love this guy?”-Eichirro Frauda

Gee, I can’t think of any other anime characters who’s only character traits is that they smile like idiots all the time and punch really hard. Oda really stretched his creative mind when he created Garp, lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wait what?
How old is Erkan? How long has he been doing this shit?
Since 2010 lmfao.
Man's been there since Marineford/Post Ts, idk how long he's been shitting on Mihawk for but probably around that long.

One mans agenda cant possibly compare to the radical zkk cult, sabotaging every wano chapter into zkk arguments
Nibba Mihawk has lived rent free in the mind of a guy since 2010.
This dude legit made 25+ threads about Mihawk since Mihawk's bounty came out.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol, seeing you are a new comer.

Thinking about it how is shanks deciphering it lol?

Honestly agree
I imagine the world government will try to kidnap and use shirahoshi's power against her will
Still think they're too impressive to be used before the final war tho
you got a point with Shanks :zorothink:
would be an absolute twist if Shanks would come for Robin, and not BB as the fandom thought before :pepecopium:

but Shanks having ties to Elbaf could also mean he knows about Saul ,and maybe Saul is now able to read the ancient texts .
Could be a reason because he was at Elbaf as well ,talk to Saul and in the process meet old friends as well.

Since 2010 lmfao.
Man's been there since Marineford/Post Ts, idk how long he's been shitting on Mihawk for but probably around that long.

Nibba Mihawk has lived rent free in the mind of a guy since 2010.
This dude legit made 25+ threads about Mihawk since Mihawk's bounty came out.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about lol, seeing you are a new comer.
On what forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.