One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
@Kurozumi Wiwi

did you see how buggy said 'you took care of that marine all by yourself!'? means there are probably no witnesses that can confirm t-bone's defeat. i think it confirms that he agreed to lay low and had the poor family claim his bounty.

t-bone is one-piece-dead, not dead-dead.
Maybe. But it'd also be in-character for T-Bone to let this guy kill him after hearing his story

@Kurozumi Wiwi

did you see how buggy said 'you took care of that marine all by yourself!'? means there are probably no witnesses that can confirm t-bone's defeat. i think it confirms that he agreed to lay low and had the poor family claim his bounty.

t-bone is one-piece-dead, not dead-dead.
the only fakeout death I'd allow.

T-Bone deserved better. Go kill Yamakaji or something instead

Man, everyone is so staked on making fun of Mihawk that they forget that this is actually a great character moment for Buggy. More than 20 years after I first saw him, the Clown finally got his due. Well done. :pepebuggy:

Also, to @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @ShishioIsBack @L55 @Mr. Reloaded @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @ThunderSupernova, with CG now going for the One Piece and Mihawk mentioning they need more military power to begin with, are we gonna see something that increases their bounties by a billion at least? I thought CG was either going to storm Wano to take Pluton or storm Impel Down to recruit Doffy, Weevil, and all the other prisoners into their ranks to begin with, but I think the former is less likelier from what we know, so CG attacking Impel Down and literally emptying its content might just be what it will take to put Croc's bounty to 3 billion at least and increase the bounties of both Mihawk and Buggy by 1 billion at least. What do you think? :pepapoo:

Lastly, to @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @ranady @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier, I already mentioned earlier that I can see Magellan getting hype tooled by Mihawk if CG really attacks Impel Down, but now that Sengoku and Tsuru mentioned the dangers of CG in detail and the fact that they are not that far away from ID, are we instead gonna see Mihawk beating Sengoku, Croc beating Tsuru, and Weevil + Doffy ragdolling Magellan to hype up CG as a whole? :pepecafe:

I mean, a fraud like Lolda doesn't have the balls to actually make Mihawk beat a former Fleet Admiral, right? :pepebusi:

.....right? :pepehands:

Man, everyone is so staked on making fun of Mihawk that they forget that this is actually a great character moment for Buggy. More than 20 years after I first saw him, the Clown finally got his due. Well done. :pepebuggy:

Also, to @nik87 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @ShishioIsBack @L55 @Mr. Reloaded @Roronoa-sama @ConquistadoR @ThunderSupernova, with CG now going for the One Piece and Mihawk mentioning they need more military power to begin with, are we gonna see something that increases their bounties by a billion at least? I thought CG was either going to storm Wano to take Pluton or storm Impel Down to recruit Doffy, Weevil, and all the other prisoners into their ranks to begin with, but I think the former is less likelier from what we know, so CG attacking Impel Down and literally emptying its content might just be what it will take to put Croc's bounty to 3 billion at least and increase the bounties of both Mihawk and Buggy by 1 billion at least. What do you think? :pepapoo:

Lastly, to @Elder Lee Hung @Extravlad @ranady @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier, I already mentioned earlier that I can see Magellan getting hype tooled by Mihawk if CG really attacks Impel Down, but now that Sengoku and Tsuru mentioned the dangers of CG in detail and the fact that they are not that far away from ID, are we instead gonna see Mihawk beating Sengoku, Croc beating Tsuru, and Weevil + Doffy ragdolling Magellan to hype up CG as a whole? :pepecafe:

I mean, a fraud like Lolda doesn't have the balls to actually make Mihawk beat a former Fleet Admiral, right? :pepebusi:

Mihawk and Croc beating up 2 retired elders doesn't make them look strong :lawbepo:

Cross Guild Impel Down break in is definitely happening to get Doffy :finally:

3 bil for Crocoboy

1 billion increase for Mihawk

1.5 bil increase for Buggy :fransuper:

Well Sengoku doesn't have much purpose in the story anymore, he's retired and just chilling around eating snacks. Even him having COC was revealed in a VC instead of in the story. Him being used to hype Mihawk makes more sense than Fujitora or Ryokugyu

Out of the old legends i feel like he's the last guy Oda will make relevant in any type of combat setting. My hope was for him to save Law for Corazon's sake but now i just feel like he's quite literally sitting out till EoS and may take Kong's position for the new generation of Marines.
Yeah I can see it. He's also very experienced and good natured. Might be good to still have him around at EoS. And Oda could still show some feats in minor scenes, I guess.
Croc and Ryokugyu kinda counter each other in a way that Akainu and Kuzan did.

Croc can suck dehydrate him; but Ryo can just regain all nutrients from the earth and we see he passively causes nature to bloom so he just perpetually will be able to reabsorb nutrients from the earth. Unless Croc is able to completely dry out the entire fighting area faster than Ryo can replenish it.

Which this logia awakening fight would be dope
Yeah super dope. And we only have so many potential "logia awakening vs logia awakening" fights that could happen. Oda should atleast show us one, so that we know how they interact.

And I get what you mean, but imagine them fighting in a desert for example. Can Greenbull make a desert bloom? (genuine question)
I mean in a sense, he's not really transforming the ground by itself, like Doffy magically turning the ground into strings, but he rather makes stuff bloom from out of the ground. It might be that his ability works a little different from the others, which would also explain his "regrowing as a plant"-feat.
Never thought about that, but now.
Likewise Croc likely cannot change the ground into sand, when Akainu already turned it into magma I guess.

Hmm. All in all it would be very interesting too see
Sengoku and Tsuru aren't bad either.
"bad and old". It's an enumeration, mate. LIke "green and red apples". I'm not saying that all of the old ones are bad and neither are all of the marines I aimed at with "bad", old.

Next time just ask what I meant.