Nintendo

What’s your favourite Nintendo franchise?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

🚨 🚨🚨 Someone got the Collectors Edition of Zelda Totk and posted the box art 🚨🚨🚨

🚨🚨 Be aware, we could get some major leaks within the next 2 weeks 🚨🚨
Tears of the Fandom coming soon?

SPOILERS! LINK BEATS GANONDORF AGAIN!

:kailaugh::pepebusi::beanmean:

(I kid, I love Zelda's story, the Zelda games have some of the best stories I've seen and I dearly love them. Not played Breath of the Witcher/Bloodborne of the Wind yet though)

Honestly I really need to get a Switch already. I may be getting enough money in the next few days to buy one, I'm extremely tempted. I've wanted a Switch for years now! My Zelda, 3D Mario games and Smash Bros withdrawal symptoms are killing me too!

Tears of the Fandom coming soon?

SPOILERS! LINK BEATS GANONDORF AGAIN!

:kailaugh::pepebusi::beanmean:

(I kid, I love Zelda's story, the Zelda games have some of the best stories I've seen and I dearly love them. Not played Breath of the Witcher/Bloodborne of the Wind yet though)

Honestly I really need to get a Switch already. I may be getting enough money in the next few days to buy one, I'm extremely tempted. I've wanted a Switch for years now! My Zelda, 3D Mario games and Smash Bros withdrawal symptoms are killing me too!
Zelda botw and Mario Odyssey are peak games
Smash Ultimate is the best Smash game
You should definitely get one
:moonwalk::shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

Zelda botw and Mario Odyssey are peak games
Smash Ultimate is the best Smash game
You should definitely get one
:moonwalk::shocking:
Aye I'm definitely keen too! I really wanna try Splatoon 3 and I missed Smash Bros 4, the Wii U and 3DS ones and I'm so mad at myself for doing so! I need to try Ultimate at least!

I want to try Odyssey so bad and despite the fact I'll hate a lot of BOTW, there are still some very strong reasons I want to play it ASAP so I'll try it regardless! I'd love to play TOTK when I can too! More Zelda is always a win!

The fact that Advance Wars Boot Camp is about to release or has already makes me extremely happy too, I waited a DAMN long time as I love Advance Wars too. Also completely freaked out at Baten Kaido WTF I MEAN KAITOS LMAO, Baten Kaitos getting a remaster of all games and its presequel Origins too! Cant believe that all! If Skies of Arcadia and Muramasa the Demon Blade get remasters too, Ill genuinely cry! 3 of my favourite games ever right there!

Okami is on the Switch too I believe, as well as Portal 1 and 2 of all things and Borderlands games so I gotta get all those for it too haha!

Oh and Goldeneye! I can play Goldeneye again! OMFG I need to buy a fucking Switch already LMAO!

Nintendo right now:

Post automatically merged:

Oh shit, just saw it lol. I don't mind them as long as it's not 700 hundred of those mfs.
Doesnt that give you a freaking huge pile Korok Poop when you complete it too? LMAO! Or something like that?

And people keep complaining about the Riddler Trophies in the Batman games instead, SMH!

:lulz: