[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to vote with Melkor, though. :(

I haven't really memorized the player list. Can you throw out the names of inactives? I actually don't mind this strategy right now and don't mind just fucking kicking the tires to try and get something rolling.
Kiku is pretty much inactive

I haven't really memorized the player list. Can you throw out the names of inactives? I actually don't mind this strategy right now and don't mind just fucking kicking the tires to try and get something rolling.
There are several people with around 2 posts if you look at the player list.

Some, like Indigo, Uwu, or Fuji, have 0 posts.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
yes, he would be more investigative and reasonable
what exactly was I supposed to investigate up til that point?

& reasonable I was literally first post mate I always send a policy vote doesn’t matter the reason, your reaction to it all comes off as scum rather than town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Indigo
Uwu
BillSlipston
Watson
Pew

I don't recall seeing g anything from them
I could add another 5 of those I barely remember, but I know they have posted.

honestly down to send it on Kekko here I myself haven’t been around to actually play and participate but the guy virtually dropped a sheep vote and disappeared after.

@Ekkologix wya mate?
Ekko is acting pretty weird, happy to vote but not reading the thread. Though what he would gain as scum from such behaviour?

What is your current take on Rej?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ekko is likely to be active, at some point. Not supporting that for the same reasons as Melkor

I understand there will be scum that's active (or relative to whatever that is). But we can't even play the game with carrying through inactives

Status
Not open for further replies.