[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I mean, I think there are a couple of more things going on than just what you've mentioned. As for your slot, the only thing that I remember is that you said there was a cult in the game and that was obviously a bit pingy to me. I know some about Batman, but for example, I didn't know there was a villain named Black Mask. I thought based on Aries' writeup he was going to be third party. Do you have flavor knowledge that Black Mask is a cult?
Nah no idea about black mask.

But there might be cult in this game

I think some of my votes are opportunistic, such as from T-Pein and Hime.

Conq, Reborn, Charles, Muugen look townie to me so far. Destroya i now have mixed feelings about.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Let's just lynch John Wayne

I don't wa t to hear "muh info", I've been on this game pretty much around the clock and we have nothing

Scum are very happy with the thread as it is, they'll be in the low activity to no activity slots

Unless someone can give me a convincing reason or picture as to how they can solve the game with a flip from say, Melkor, I'm more inclined to keep them around for another day and hope that it picks up there

If people have a preferred inactive feel free to throw it in now, I'm picking john wayne because he'll be about this engaged regardless

I don't wa t to hear "muh info", I've been on this game pretty much around the clock and we have nothing

Scum are very happy with the thread as it is, they'll be in the low activity to no activity slots

Unless someone can give me a convincing reason or picture as to how they can solve the game with a flip from say, Melkor, I'm more inclined to keep them around for another day and hope that it picks up there

If people have a preferred inactive feel free to throw it in now, I'm picking john wayne because he'll be about this engaged regardless
Much info does seem like a cop out.

on the other hand if we do lynch John Wayne. It will also give us much info , though I the case of a lynch the info is much more complienf to pressurev

I don't want to vote with Melkor, though. :(

I haven't really memorized the player list. Can you throw out the names of inactives? I actually don't mind this strategy right now and don't mind just fucking kicking the tires to try and get something rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.