[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Ekkologix

planning on keeping an eye out until end of day but just in case I get distracted I dont want to keep my vote on Melkor

Vote Lynch Ekkologix

planning on keeping an eye out until end of day but just in case I get distracted I dont want to keep my vote on Melkor
Vote lynch kiku

also I want to unite scum and town to hunt for indies... join me
Change vote lynch zolo
We are not hunting indies over scum wtf

You and Usopp xd i had investigation i'd probably throw it on either of you or people i know can carry if they're town. If you're mafia and flip invest immunity, Psychic is next to go imo.

Rej shading Muugen but not really pushing him doesn't make him look great but id assume he'll post more.

I like Dest so far i'd say. Ratchet and Muugen idk. I don't remember much more from others. I like "vibe" i get from Pein and Zolo if that counts
How is LM flipping mafia make me scum? I wasn’t even defending the man.

Also, if someone was mason with you, they’re probably scum according to the write up.

i think i am forever bound to think psychic is scum
not personal, i promise
id like to say that i learn so was waiting to see her reply to charlie

Vote Lynch Psylocke

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly down to send it on Kekko here I myself haven’t been around to actually play and participate but the guy virtually dropped a sheep vote and disappeared after.

@Ekkologix wya mate?
ive been asleep

i dont plan on being active this game but i will make myself appear townie. thats all u need. do u have any questions for me?

this was the only tag i received

Emil

Certified Memelord
i kind of dont like the melkor direction much either from the little ive seen. scum melkor probably votes me here to save himself

was anybody killed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.