Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
bet

vote lynch JW

do u have any case or something on him out of the other wagons

i think rejs response to the votes on him was poor in comparison to melkor imo
No case, just think we need to purge all the inactives and he's a good a starting point as any. He hasn't posted at all for the record.

Basically I think we just kill all the inactivity off and make a game with what's left.

i think i am forever bound to think psychic is scum
not personal, i promise
id like to say that i learn so was waiting to see her reply to charlie

Vote Lynch Psylocke
I'm going to take this personally. You've come after me like every single game that we're in, except that one game where you were scum and you befriended me.

Vote lynch Hime

not an OMGUS I swear lol

i kind of dont like the melkor direction much either from the little ive seen. scum melkor probably votes me here to save himself

was anybody killed yet?
The only action that I can recall is scum blocking investigations for the cycle.
Wasn't there like a mason recruit also by scum?

Emil

Certified Memelord
No case, just think we need to purge all the inactives and he's a good a starting point as any. He hasn't posted at all for the record.

Basically I think we just kill all the inactivity off and make a game with what's left.
idk if this is optimal
might as well roll a dice

so we really have no leads among middle activity players

why is everyone being like this this game

Ratchet

idk if this is optimal
might as well roll a dice

so we really have no leads among middle activity players

why is everyone being like this this game
I don't have a better option and it worked in the waifu game to an extent

We have no leads, we barely even have posts or reads.

Emil

Certified Memelord
negating all investigstions day 1 could be more likely to stop town from clearing players or avoid a random cop on one of the mafia

this aries game is not a multiball so might explain why its not as active with mafia hunting mafia

Ratchet

negating all investigstions day 1 could be more likely to stop town from clearing players or avoid a random cop on one of the mafia

this aries game is not a multiball so might explain why its not as active with mafia hunting mafia
Where does it say not multiball?

Status
Not open for further replies.