[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i'M TOWN, ARKHAM INMATES.
Yes but you should then know Red = Town from your PM

The *only* reason I don't think this is outright damning is because I just saw Ariess posted it at the start of the game:
48 hours. Investigations abilities cannot be activated within the first 24 hours. Faction Kill shots cannot be activated till the night phase for the first cycle. By day 2 they can be activated during the dayphase. Town kill shots are prohibited aswell till the night phase. Starting day 2 can be activated any time

town color is this
I can see this being a slip still though, FoS.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so does anybody have questions for me? not like im hiding or anything. just inactive but willing to answer and cooperate

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Well after that bit of excitement

I am once again calling for a john wayne lynch

I am open to other inactive/low activity slots

Emil

Certified Memelord
looks like i have to read afterall

fk u guys seriously

aries lowered the power level of the game by like 10% and now none wants to play lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
i am the top 4 active player somehow and i havent done jack

i think people r getting too used to someone else doing the work for them in day 1 that they always remain asleep at the wheel that day

i will catch up with thread, but i will reftain from pushing anything or providing thoughts. let everyone play day 1 in hard mode

I'm going to take this personally. You've come after me like every single game that we're in, except that one game where you were scum and you befriended me.

Vote lynch Hime

not an OMGUS I swear lol/QUOTE]
ur reasoning doesnt even make sense here... i sus u every game that im town and the one time i didnt was when i was scum
and cuz im sussing u now, that means im scum?

is that really the best u got?

Status
Not open for further replies.