[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
noted
cant promise i'll read it but hopefully someone does

JW flipping scum wud be great
It's also possible it was just a blind/fear/spite block but as far as I can see it's as good a lead as any we have. I don't want to be too married to this but it's worth discussing/exploring

From the top of my head, at the time I was pressing on you/Melkor/JW

Emil

Certified Memelord
Didn't like Kiku over the end of day. As far as Ekko is concerned, I think he is throwing too many names around but I don't neccesarily thnk it's scummy, I obviously disagree with his opinion on the lynch. He shouldn't be D1'd, let's put it that way.
well u have different perspective on the lynch so ofc u wud disagree. i dont have the same extent of info u had, nor did i read the thread

from my understanding and from what everyone who i interacted with recently was saying - people defaulted to this lynch just like a free day 1 pass, without even town reading all active players, which is lazy to me and i am not okay with it

also just to be sure, was aries online at the time u voted JW. did u get blocked for voting him or is it something u said before u voted him etc.. a bit of angle shooting here but u might be onto something

lastly, i think one of my voters (muugen, rej, kiku) is scum and selfishly i'd like to lynch there, or lynch falcon who tpein tells me is scum and got frozen and subbed out, or lynch X who gave me pretty boring comment on my scum reads. id like ur thoughts on all of those. given that i have these as my reads i thought a JW lynch is wortheless to me and does not help me progress my immediate PoE further unless he flips exactly scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
I put part of it earlier, town lean on ratchet and dest so far.

I like Charlie's vibe.

Regarding Melkor, I don't think his reaction to his initial wagon makes him look bad. I think he is null with a slight town lean.

Didn't like Rej's play so far, he seems to be fumbling a bit this game.

Muugen is less aggressive than usual, I don't know what to make of him so far.
we could have came to a compromise on rej and muugen. id happy to lynch one of them with u

why is X town for u?

Ratchet

also just to be sure, was aries online at the time u voted JW. did u get blocked for voting him or is it something u said before u voted him etc.. a bit of angle shooting here but u might be onto something
The block came a fair bit later on - let's say about 12 hours or so (it wasn't as soon as actions opened).
lastly, i think one of my voters (muugen, rej, kiku) is scum and selfishly i'd like to lynch there, or lynch falcon who tpein tells me is scum and got frozen and subbed out, or lynch X who gave me pretty boring comment on my scum reads. id like ur thoughts on all of those. given that i have these as my reads i thought a JW lynch is wortheless to me and does not help me progress my immediate PoE further unless he flips exactly scum
I asked Falcon for his reads which seemed to be copy and pasted from the thread sentiment and got ignored, then he responded with why he scum read me (actually, just had me as "potential scum" which says nothing) - I could plausibly see that slot as scum. I forget who replaced him, need a big day from them tomorrow.

I've been fine with X so far, town read. He could have an easier time as scum in this game than what he's doing, which, sure isn't solid evidence he's town but it's good enough to work with for me.

Rej lean town, I liked him when he was responding to me.

Kiku I can see being scum, especially over this end of day.

Muugen I'm conflicted on. I mean if he's scum he has a layup in what he can lean into here, and he isn't doing that, and he also knows I may scum read him for that so... I have him at null, would need to see more either way to lynch/town read him.

Apollo

The Sol King
we could have came to a compromise on rej and muugen. id happy to lynch one of them with u

why is X town for u?
I like his engagement, he is outgoing and asking everyone about their reads/votes and creates discussion. So far in day one, he has created the most discussion imo.
I think with such low activity this game, scum can have it easy by defaulting to a coasting meta. He does the opposite, so I have him as a town lean.

Ratchet

I asked Falcon for his reads which seemed to be copy and pasted from the thread sentiment and got ignored, then he responded with why he scum read me (actually, just had me as "potential scum" which says nothing) - I could plausibly see that slot as scum. I forget who replaced him, need a big day from them tomorrow.
I asked him for his explanation, T-Pein asked for his reads

Lean town on Pein, I do think he has been absent outside of one little burst though so I have some reservation there, but his posts otherwise were fine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
okay i can work with this

lean town on tea as well, maybe slight town on melkor. i can reconcile some of rej's posts as town or indie easier than muugen and kiku, but not very pleased with any of them. muugen might be hostile indie

i think fuji might be scum too, mostly meta gaming and general feel

random a55hole just meta game scum read aswell

its best i can offer without reading for now

Emil

Certified Memelord
I like his engagement, he is outgoing and asking everyone about their reads/votes and creates discussion. So far in day one, he has created the most discussion imo.
I think with such low activity this game, scum can have it easy by defaulting to a coasting meta. He does the opposite, so I have him as a town lean.
ok

Ratchet

think i sent an action but it never appeared on WU so i may be blocked without knowing fwiw
I think you'd get told here, unless the roleblock I was affected by is unique in this regard. Writeups not showing up is the same as the block action on me not appearing, which is /interesting/.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think you'd get told here, unless the roleblock I was affected by is unique in this regard. Writeups not showing up is the same as the block action on me not appearing, which is /interesting/.
did u confirm with aries that the block on u was not supposed to show in WU versus him forgetting to show it

Emil

Certified Memelord
i cant be the only townie sending an action... surely... r-right..??

would this modkill me? because then it becomes clear who i am if im the only one appearing in WU

what is with this game and apathy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.