[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You could have helped make a case then. Also falcon subbed out
i didnt read the thread to have anythign strong, but i provide some reasoning on why i think there is scum in my voters, leaning muugen

i also want to be the inactive player for a change

Apollo

The Sol King
i didnt read the thread to have anythign strong, but i provide some reasoning on why i think there is scum in my voters, leaning muugen

i also want to be the inactive player for a change
You failed being the most inactive, you have more posts than even Ratchet.

We will get kills or killed ? I am a bit confused.
In every scum team there is usually one or two inactives. Its better than lynching a townie over a flimsy case.
Who do you think we should lynch today ?

The colors are switched between scum and town, so I entertained the possibility of a scum forgetting that detail when posting in the thread. It happened before and I wasn't the only player to react to Psy saying that.

What is sus about it though ?
I am saying in the OP it said kills are locked or something.
I assume vigs are gonna shoot at inactive slots that cant be solved.

The color thing is weird because why were you thinking about it.
Why were you wondering if people were gonna slip?
I literally didn't even care about it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Given that I dunno if I'll be alive tomorrow, I might as well divulge this

I was roleblocked today, and was specifically informed it was by the league of shadows. This was after my vote was on JW, so I thought maybe I'm on to something

If he flips town, I encourage everyone to ISO my posts up to about page 15, as presumably I'd said something by then to encourage a faction to block me for the cycle.

Apollo

The Sol King
I am saying in the OP it said kills are locked or something.
I assume vigs are gonna shoot at inactive slots that cant be solved.

The color thing is weird because why were you thinking about it.
Why were you wondering if people were gonna slip?
I literally didn't even care about it.
I think it said kills are locked for the first 24 hours only, we are past 48 hours by now.

Why wouldn't I, it crossed my mind when I saw my color is red and whether someone would make a mistake in regards to the colors in the thread. It did happen. And I pointed it out.
You didn't think about it, so I shouldn't think about it either?

Ratchet

Didn't like Kiku over the end of day. As far as Ekko is concerned, I think he is throwing too many names around but I don't neccesarily thnk it's scummy, I obviously disagree with his opinion on the lynch. He shouldn't be D1'd, let's put it that way.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Given that I dunno if I'll be alive tomorrow, I might as well divulge this

I was roleblocked today, and was specifically informed it was by the league of shadows. This was after my vote was on JW, so I thought maybe I'm on to something

If he flips town, I encourage everyone to ISO my posts up to about page 15, as presumably I'd said something by then to encourage a faction to block me for the cycle.
noted
cant promise i'll read it but hopefully someone does

JW flipping scum wud be great

Ratchet

I couldn't see any action writeup either which means scum have probably been able to hide them and send these actions. Or Ariess is going to post it all at the end, we'll see.

Apollo

The Sol King
@Apollo whats ur reads looking like rn, u seem to be caught up with stuff
I put part of it earlier, town lean on ratchet and dest so far.

I like Charlie's vibe.

Regarding Melkor, I don't think his reaction to his initial wagon makes him look bad. I think he is null with a slight town lean.

Didn't like Rej's play so far, he seems to be fumbling a bit this game.

Muugen is less aggressive than usual, I don't know what to make of him so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.