Fanclub Charlotte Family/Big-Mom Pirates FC

Who is your favorite Member of the Charlotte Family?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
She's Number 1 with hardly any showing of her power, just her DF, haven't actually seen her fight... crazy... do you like her because she's got long legs? She's tall?
"do you like her because she's got long legs? She's tall?" and because she is hot in general.
She is the strongest Charlotte woman only besides Big Meme.

"do you like her because she's got long legs? She's tall?" and because she is hot in general.
She is the strongest Charlotte woman only besides Big Meme.
Just those? Do you have any dislikes about her?
She should be the strongest if she's a Commander.
Post automatically merged:

Please give me more Smoothie :steef::steef::steef:
I would be, I don't think you'd like the Smoothie I'd give you.

Seth

โ€Ž
Just those? Do you have any dislikes about her?
She should be the strongest if she's a Commander.
Post automatically merged:

I would be, I don't think you'd like the Smoothie I'd give you.
"Do you have any dislikes about her?" Yes, her portrayal by Oda which makes her look dumb and unprepared.
I can see her only loosing in fights against Katakuri and Big Mom.

Seth

โ€Ž
Shit happens. As for the Smoothie talk, I never understood why people bash her when I thought she did a fine job. I can't help it if Oda makes her Slashes miss just so that the Strawhats live.... by rights she had them all dead.
This is what makes me so f'ing angry. It is annoying. If Oda can't do strong people properly why does he do them in the first place? Without Sanji and Jinbe on the ship Smoothie should f'ing cut this ship and everyone on him like tomatoes but no no I must make look Smoothie ( 2nd Sweet Commander ) look like a f"ing joke. Oda needs to stop this because it's getting more and more annoying.

This is what makes me so f'ing angry. It is annoying. If Oda can't do strong people properly why does he do them in the first place? Without Sanji and Jinbe on the ship Smoothie should f'ing cut this ship and everyone on him like tomatoes but no no I must make look Smoothie ( 2nd Sweet Commander ) look like a f"ing joke. Oda needs to stop this because it's getting more and more annoying.
Because Oda is stuck in the old ways of men not hurting women. Even when he tries to apply it in his Manga it comes off as cringe.

As for things I'd want to see from Smoothie, change her outfit and for her to never again where that ugly ass hat. Hmmm maybe she's into taller women. Meh like that would happen but would be hilarious.