23: Rej
24: Reborn
25: Zolo

Sub: 1: Adam
aries pls add me to the playerlist lol

im like a phantom player now

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Also I have an ability that doesnt affect only: Batman (Mafia), Ra (League of Shadows), Joker (Joker Gang) and Harley (Town/Birds Of Prey maybe) so I assume Harley isn't apart of the Joker Gang unless culted
If there was a birds of prey faction then I'd specifically get the name so there's no such. Harley is prolly town.

I'm more curious about this 2 inmates thingie. Were there any notable escapes from the jail?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The level at which my current mafia game is played has evolved past the point where a mere mortal can understand it

(Was baiting him to see how he reacted)
What conclusions do you have so far? If he hsn't responded yet, why reveal this now?

Yo, so there has to be ??? reveal ability so i checked out night WU

??? Was used to super kill ??? but it failed thanks to pain tolerance negating the first kill on them
Does pain tolerance rings a bell for anyone? This could be anyone tbh, but maybe some character is known for that. Ability itself (tanking kill passive) sounds bit scummy for me. Although one mafia knows who it is so maybe they'll take care of it.

Monoscope was activated on monitor ??? but bat shuriken negated it
Bat shuriken blocks incoming ability so if it Has to be ability used on Batman/Bat Family, then penguin (?) should know member of bat mafia. I'll ask, that can be huge

Batman performed the faction kill on ??? but it triggered fate on the flip of a coin to negate it
??? Should be town but eh, that's borring use of reveal.

What conclusions do you have so far? If he hsn't responded yet, why reveal this now?
Eh, I've seen enough. He seems fine. His unwillingness to accept my free vote, but also not jump on Destroya's(sad, pathetic) attempted Kiku wagon, shows a level of anti-opportunisticness that I like

Status
Not open for further replies.