[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, you are not easy to catch as scum when you put effort. So people town reading you in itself are not deciding factor.

Saka's recent posts were not bad, i do not scum read him.

You looked better to me yesterday after my initial scum read on you. You seem a bit off today, focused only on Kiku and lesser extent on me (after i pointed it out that you stopped pushing me) hence i was wondering if you could have been culted.

What are your reads right now?
I mean, of course I'm focused on Kiku because they're coming at me with thoughts that I just don't think they really believe, and I've pointed it out. I think Kiku is flipping wolf, so no reason not to put attention there.

I did a reads list already, Melkor, albeit a bit of a weak list, but I have put my ideas out there. This again makes me feel like you're not really paying too much attention to my slot here and not really trying to solve me.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

Rej looks bad overall regardless if he doesn’t care how he’s perceived he openly admitted his read and reasoning for voting me last cycle was purely based off of OMGUS then today admired it was further spite for who knows what reasons.

Hes not even reading the thread nor making an attempt at it he just blindly followed a sheep vote when dest called him out on it.

the dude is scum if not a liability. Rej is the lynch today.

someone can target between Kiku/dest either rb kill or something or alter them so we can keep them in check.
Muugen-chan saying to kill me?? Nani what has this world come to?

:(

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I'm with MUUGEN where it would be best to blast someone with 0 posts so far
It would be best for info if we could get their flip and avoid a potential mod kill
PG you caught up yet
Shoot Kiku. When they flip wolf, we can go after Sakaz and get two for the price of one this day.
I’d rather shoot into the inactive pool and lynch actives can get more info from vote patterns/thread play et cetera.
Muugen-chan saying to kill me?? Nani what has this world come to?

:(
50/50 dest at some point you got to make your own luck.

I actually have to reread your back and forth with Kiku.
objectively I just don’t think Kiku is a strong player overall at least from what I’ve seen, I like her personally but I haven’t seen her play be anything spectacular so maybe you might be overlooking into her slot here.

I would have to reread her this cycle though. Damn already at about 60 page so thought we were barely at like 30

Day #2, Vote Count #1
up to post #1,125

Scoreboard

Rej - 4
Kiku - 2
Destroya - 2
Ekkologix - 1
Zolo - 1
Lord Melkor - 1
SakazOuki - 1
Conquistad0r - 1

Details

Reborn: Conquistad0r
Lord Melkor: Rej
Charlie: Kiku -> Rej
Rej: Muugen -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor
Muugen: Ratchet -> Ekkologix -> Rej
Xlaw: Rej
Kiku: Xlaw -> Destroya
Destroya: Conquistad0r -> Kiku
SakazOuki: Destroya
Kagurashii: Ekkologix
Ratchet: Kiku
Psylocke: zolo
T-Pein: SakazOuki

Imo:

Watch out for the top 3 in scoreboard
Whatever they flip, we move to the users who have a large amount of back and forth and the ones who cannot be decided on (split opinions)

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Day #2, Vote Count #1
up to post #1,125

Scoreboard

Rej - 4
Kiku - 2
Destroya - 2
Ekkologix - 1
Zolo - 1
Lord Melkor - 1
SakazOuki - 1