[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Genuinely thought that was referring to ratchet haaha

I am the truth. Good try rej

Yeah that dies suck maybe someone can hit you with a refill or me.

Lol Cya later mate love a good spite policy leading to scum wether it be conversion or not.
you are just jealous that I am living the Snoop Dogg life right now

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
also wtf was that lie detect?
Idk but pretty cool knowing that original abilities retain for culted at least we got good info out of it, I think rat just defended rej here if he’s paying attention I don’t think he goes out of his way to persuade us in our susing Kiku for lynch given we were asking for cult to be revealed.

just not sure who would want to cult rej in that scenario funnily enough he came out swinging trying to frame me as culted🤣

rej-0 Muu-1

@Destroya What do you make of these sudden votes
I'm not sure what the motivation really is behind them, but I can't really see wolves just coming out and dunking on Rej?

Kagu I haven't really paid much attention to their slot. I don't think there's been a lot there and I'm not sure if they've talked about Rej or not before.

Zolo is Zolo. I'd be interested if he thinks Rej is indie here, because he only goes after Indies. But there's been many times in the past when Zolo has pinged me wolf and he's just doing his own, random thing.

Pot Goblin worries me a bit. This is a slot I do actually feel could be wolf because of a lack of presence and some angle shooting on Fuji. I'd say out of the three recent votes on Rej, I feel worst about Pot.

@Destroya @Kiku

thiughts on ratchet, saka, pein and Chuck 2.0
Ratchet I low key think is still power wolfing here. Not enough for me to go on, but I do get that vibe a bit from his D1 and felt there could be ulterior motives.

Sakaz I think is wolf. I think they've been incredibly unfair with my slot and haven't really provided a case on me other than they thought I was being defensive.

Tpein no idea really. I think I might have a wolf tell on him (that I need to prove one more time), but I have not seen that tell this game, so I'll say town.

Charles still feels like D1 Charles. Haven't seen him switch any of his ideas or pushes. Probably going to be a tough slot to differentiate from, but I'll say Charles 2.0 is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.