[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So Rej is/was poison ivy before culted and able to retain both lie detection and heals, good slot to go can’t protect CL any longer.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Thoughts here we keep Rej as making wagon, shoot Ratchet or Dest given they both were on Kiku and she is all about confirmed. Alternative to the shot we go after inactives here zolo I’m fine with keeping tbh

most inactives feet replaced by other inactives I mean Chuck just got reintroduced so not a lot of players to sub in these days

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
i mean yeah, but it's not as if muugen isn't tunnelling people a lot

and you voted before reveal

so can you share your thoughts?
Like I said Muu made that Boba Fett case and I looked back and agreed as I was scimming
I voted because I thought Rej would yield the best results for today
And overall thoughts I got from scimming I gave earleir

Thoughts here we keep Rej as making wagon, shoot Ratchet or Dest given they both were on Kiku and she is all about confirmed. Alternative to the shot we go after inactives here zolo I’m fine with keeping tbh

most inactives feet replaced by other inactives I mean Chuck just got reintroduced so not a lot of players to sub in these days
But obviously Kiku wasn't confirmed before I made my push. I don't think Kiku's case on me was anything but bollocks and when I countered them, Kiku cherry picked her response and left everything else on the table.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
sheeping, showing up late game, no own thoughts to be shared

ray? you mean ratchet? i agree with him overall, but nothing to put him as town read yet, still null i'd say, i'd probably check him next if i haven't died

dest i think is alright
too 3 scum reads rn

exclude rej

Status
Not open for further replies.