[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Charlies post has triggered a bomb that was set. Charlie/The Riddler was killed by an explosive

Riddlers passive Gotham bomb was activated to negate all anti inmate protection this cycle batfamily/Joker Cult/League of Shadows
Also if beks shoots correctly here scum have nothing to stop us from getting through rn

too 3 scum reads rn

exclude rej
pot, kagu, sakazouki

first 2 are either lazy towns or coasting scums, but lazy towns are lazy in general, these 2 are showing up to vote when day's ending

sakazouki i thought would look terrible if kiku was scum, but if she's town, idk what to make of him, he clearly has thoughts about game but he's not really engaging in discussions from what i've seen

lm tbh doesn't look great since game started, but he's at least active

psychic i think is indie, maybe cat lady

Thoughts here we keep Rej as making wagon, shoot Ratchet or Dest given they both were on Kiku and she is all about confirmed. Alternative to the shot we go after inactives here zolo I’m fine with keeping tbh

most inactives feet replaced by other inactives I mean Chuck just got reintroduced so not a lot of players to sub in these days
All in for Dest lynch

Why are we lynching Rej tho
They're confirmed culted town who potentially can be brought back to good side

We know their role anyway. Killing an exposed culted townie is not really advantageous for town

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why are we lynching Rej tho
They're confirmed culted town who potentially can be brought back to good side

We know their role anyway. Killing an exposed culted townie is not really advantageous for town
iirc I was a cult leader in another Ariess game
I'm kinda fuzzy but I think the cult powers of the main fella transfers to the next in line in the case of death
That or some kind of buff

If someone can get Rej back into town they're gonna have to claim it before EoD

Status
Not open for further replies.