14: Kagurashi
15: T-Pein
17: BillSlipton
18: Dr. Watson
19: Pew
24: Reborn
25: Zolo
26: Ekkologix

^In the above list, I've taken out those I think are town (very likely). The distinction I'm making between that and town read is I think there is a small chance at best of it being a misread. Now if I remove those I town read to various strengths beyond that, I have:

1: Hime
3: Pot Goblin
5: Xlaw
6: Indigo (Charlie?)
7: SakaOuziki
10: Kiku
14: Kagurashi
17: BillSlipton
19: Pew
24: Reborn
25: Zolo

I forget who replaced Pew (@Ariess please update the OP)

The point to this is that the above is my PoE, in theory, there should be about 6 scum in there minimum. Clearing through this is going to be my main focus for now, as it presents the best chance of getting scum.

@Kagurashii
@Reborn
@Pot Goblin

Reads on each other please.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Pot Goblin

@Kagurashii

what's your reasoning for rej vote?
I asked Rej why he's going after Muugen even though he's been confirmed as town and the answer that he gave me was very lazy like he's going to sus him no matter what.

Not sure, a faction name? But it seems Catwoman is also an indie here? So we have 2 mafias, Joker's cult and Catwoman?

@Kagurashii can you clarify this ability that gave you faction names in this game?
It's a passive and not shown in the WU.

Its prob kagarushi
Ding ding.
Was it a lucky guess or?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Joker is a masochist... 96 hour phase :crazwhat:
who the fuck would torture me like this?!
It seems like role claiming/ revealing always seems to plague my games. Going forward will stop coloring the actions, I like coloring mostly for aesthetic but it's been mostly used to confirm player roles so next 3 games I will no longer be doing that.
Figured that was the case sorry mate.
Don't be mad i accomplished a CFD on your GF.
too be fair he died somehow that didn’t have to do with lynch..
btw was rej mafia that got culted then got unculted?
nah should be Town give flavor.

Muugen, not dealing with your shit right now. If you think I'm scum, give me something to address, not your paranoiac bullshit I've bad to put up with for the last several games.
huh what are you on about cause I scumread you and gave reasoning for it, stop acting like the world revolves around you, your slot is still not cleared nor am I even focusing you to begin with.

I even have dest as scum candidate that I was openly willing to lynch and shoot last dp. You’re utterly annoying to deal with. Idek how you can continue to bring up some random shit from a previous game everytime I try to be amicable with you.

no one fucking cares about this nonsense and you just have to always circle back to it I’m done I’m over it.

I’ll sub out like I had intended to. good luck continuing ruining this mafia section.
You think hime was a wolf save?
yes, hime was still leading iirc she suddenly appeared at EoD when she began leading them immediately voted the counter wagon in LM.

mid say you’re clear from being green but I still would like you to be checked somehow.

many who that’s it from me I’m out.

muugen please don't sub out unless you're legit busy or whatever, imo
if you aren't scum you're an asset and can help solve some slots - which it looks to me judging by my last game with you, you instead have a diff chance being town. can't read you super well still

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
huh what are you on about cause I scumread you and gave reasoning for it, stop acting like the world revolves around you, your slot is still not cleared nor am I even focusing you to begin with.
What is this reasoning? "muh afk"? Dreck. If there is anything substantial, then I'm here to address it. I'm not acting like the world revlves around me, it's literally how the game is played.
I even have dest as scum candidate that I was openly willing to lynch and shoot last dp. You’re utterly annoying to deal with. Idek how you can continue to bring up some random shit from a previous game everytime I try to be amicable with you.
I'm not "bringing shit from a previous game", I'm asking you to work in good faith, as far as I can tell you've been looking for ways to scum read me all game long.
I’ll sub out like I had intended to. good luck continuing ruining this mafia section.
Stop being a baby. Toughen up.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
What is this reasoning? "muh afk"? Dreck. If there is anything substantial, then I'm here to address it. I'm not acting like the world revlves around me, it's literally how the game is played.
I'm not "bringing shit from a previous game", I'm asking you to work in good faith, as far as I can tell you've been looking for ways to scum read me all game long.
Stop being a baby. Toughen up.
I forgot I fucking protected you.

fuck off.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah I fake a WU where I out someone as culted, who then turns out to have been culted. Brilliant deductive reasoning from Ratchet the Rat
I didn't say it was fake - Melkor was able to have his ability display as a fake claim, is what I gathered, hence this is inadmissable proof that you're town.

Status
Not open for further replies.