[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Yes, Harley is most probably town.

Lovers/ spouses are not sharing same alignment.

So what's your point regarding Catwoman is married to Batman?
Why are you so sure spouses dont share alignment?

We know mafia is Batfamily so most likely the pool of charas is

Batman - Dick Grayson - Jason Todd - Tim Drake - Damian Wayne - Alfred - Batgirl - Alfred - Catwoman - Gordon

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
And considering which Joker is doing culting (Nolan's Joker) it doesnt mean Harley is there bcs that Joker didnt have Harley

And Harley atm in comics is in Lesbian relationship with Poison Ivy

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Why are you so sure spouses dont share alignment?

We know mafia is Batfamily so most likely the pool of charas is

Batman - Dick Grayson - Jason Todd - Tim Drake - Damian Wayne - Alfred - Batgirl - Alfred - Catwoman - Gordon
Joker is cult and Harley is town. Then there is me who is not affiliated to Batman in anyway. So there are two proofs already.

Kagu Nyan

β€Ž
I still don't get your point. I'm pretty sure Harley has abilities showing up and people confirming she's present in the game.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I still don't get your point. I'm pretty sure Harley has abilities showing up and people confirming she's present in the game.
And they Harley that is showing can be Poison Ivy's (who is town) Harley or from the new Joker film Arturs (also town) Harley

Which would then make Harley, a spouse, fit alignment of her spouse

Lynch stop is scummy no?
I dont see why town would save hime here.
And if they did I dont see why they wouldnt claim it.

vote lynch hime.
lynch stop was pretty obviously for LM considering none of his teammates voted for me after the wagon on him started to pile up
he was godfather too so more likely there would be at least *some* attempt to save him

Rej - 3
hime-4
Kiku - 2
Destroya - 2
Zolo - 1
Lord Melkor - 2
SakazOuki - 1
Conquistad0r - 1

Votes so far
hime - 4
LM - 2

vote lynch hime
hime - 5
LM - 2

##Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
hime - 5
LM - 3

Vote lynch Lord Melkor
hime - 5
LM - 4

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor
hime - 5
LM - 5
votes tied

Copied League of Shadows failed super kill to super kill Ra Al Ghul/Lord Melkor

Votes locked
this action was sent in before actions locked and was posted at 4:00 pm, too late to send anything afterwards

A corrupted politician has stopped the lynch

Night phase begins
this action had to have been sent before actions locked too meaning before LM's death in the thread

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I can't help you with your trust and anxiety issues :yearight:
Hardly anything to do with trust and anxiety (dunno why u would even mention that, feels like an odd personal attack)

But fact is your claim fits an ally of Batman, an ally who uses deceit in their lore. You know it, but you feign ignorance about it now

Kagu Nyan

β€Ž
Hardly anything to do with trust and anxiety (dunno why u would even mention that, feels like an odd personal attack)

But fact is your claim fits an ally of Batman, an ally who uses deceit in their lore. You know it, but you feign ignorance about it now
I'm sorry if you felt like personal attack. If you are going to judge every slot with deceit when host has used different colours then it's no use continuing the argument because you are going to disapprove everything. Also, I'm not aware of Batman lore other than justice league movies. I don't like Batman as a superhero either.

I'm also not liking you because you are throwing shade at me.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I expect Harley to be handed out to the players Joker cults
I wouldnt bet on that

Joker so far that we have is Nolan's Joker and Nolan's joker didnt have his Harley, so Harley being with that Jokes isnt possible IMO

If Harley will be here it will either be Harley that is with Poison Ivy or Harley that is with the New Joker (Leto's or Phoenix's)

Status
Not open for further replies.