[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why being so defensive?
It's not "defensive", rather the opposite - I want you to walk me through your thought process and so far you're lacking. Honestly, how else would you expect me to interact with my interlocutors?
And, Objections doesn't always have to be based on some loop holes in arguments so you asking specific objections is mute
Not really sound - let's get to brass tacks here Reborn. What's your read of me currently?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's not "defensive", rather the opposite - I want you to walk me through your thought process and so far you're lacking. Honestly, how else would you expect me to interact with my interlocutors?
Not really sound - let's get to brass tacks here Reborn. What's your read of me currently?
Here is the deal, Mr Ratchet

The interactions you had looked half hearted to me in comparison to what you are capable of and what I have seen from you in past games.

So that's why I asked you why you not feeling this game which you admitted.

Now, can you tell us what's the reason behind not feeling the game?

And, my read on you is null to slight till towards scum lean

Ratchet

The interactions you had looked half hearted to me in comparison to what you are capable of
Well that's a start - can you bring up something specific and contrast that to how you would expect me to handle it? I mean, the purpose of this is to clarify reads right, I dunno how you intend to do that without a defence.
Now, can you tell us what's the reason behind not feeling the game?
No. For all you (the general you, not just you specifically) need to know, let's go with "I'm bored as fuck with this game and find my interest dwindling".

Reborn

Well that's a start - can you bring up something specific and contrast that to how you would expect me to handle it? I mean, the purpose of this is to clarify reads right, I dunno how you intend to do that without a defence.
No. For all you (the general you, not just you specifically) need to know, let's go with "I'm bored as fuck with this game and find my interest dwindling".
Can you expand on your POE?

Ratchet

Can you expand on your POE?
From earlier - not much, because it's just removing my town reads. Of those, I expect the likes of Watson to be contentious, but I think from what they have posted it's different enough from their scum game/range to warrant a town read.

Oh okay thanks.

I will look into Charlie

Anyway, you said you wanted to sub out but didn't so this means you are in this game despite not wanting to play

So you should thank me for Killing you and ending your misery :optimistic:
As much as I'd like to leave, I'm not going to thank u
Honestly u r either scum posing as helpful townie (let's get rid of "scum" hime and get another townie mislynched... 2 in 1 combo!!) or plain gamethrowing imo

No one is giving any reasons or engaging with me before vote piling me or in ur case submitting a kill shot

I don't mind the Hime direction, on first read I'll admit I thought the lynch stop *was* to save Melkor but I can see the Hime angle, if the shot from Reborn fails I'll move my vote there.
LITERALLY WHY

I've even explained how it has to be from LM/his team and everyone fucking no sold me
What changed ur mind??? The fact that t-pein said it was for me with 0 elaboration and then later said maybe its from town????

stupidly lazy play from u ratchet, town u would be more cautious as to not accidentally lynch town

Scum locked.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagurashii I believe I asked for your reads on two specific players - can you tell me why these haven't been provided. If you're claiming Indie, wincon pls.

@Charlie Tagging you in case you missed my earlier comment - I need you to explain to me your position around Pot/Hime.
Regarding pot goblin, i dont have much except that switched their vote to Rej and then switched it to hime or Kiku again (i dont remember whom exactly).

Regarding Reborn, I have him as a town read because of their overall engagement. He is also shooting Hime so I'm hoping there will be a satisfying flip.

Wincon is to steal one ability from each factions.

Reborn

Regarding pot goblin, i dont have much except that switched their vote to Rej and then switched it to hime or Kiku again (i dont remember whom exactly).

Regarding Reborn, I have him as a town read because of their overall engagement. He is also shooting Hime so I'm hoping there will be a satisfying flip.

Wincon is to steal one ability from each factions.
Can you answer what I asked you

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
She claimed Catwoman, i said no way Catwoman is town abd after some pressure she said she is an indie
There was no pressure. It's your fault that you thought I was town. I was claiming to be indie from the beginning but i was naive to assume you checked the colours when my actions showed up. Now you are projecting your foolery on to me and painting me as a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.