[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has yet to react to your claim and result on u

why did ur action not appear in red, nor did it have a ???. would u be okay with being shot and if it goes to kiku she dies eitherway, otherwise if u r lying u die? surely u arent faking the action itself, but the role is NAI. atleast this confirms the role as true if anyone has a kill shot

if you don't think watson is lying, the best play here wud be to look back at the WUs and see if there is any potential redirect ability used or potential busdrive ability, then check the ??? there to see which player did watson get the result on
colors no longer appear in WUs

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
why did ur action not appear in red, nor did it have a ???. would u be okay with being shot and if it goes to kiku she dies eitherway, otherwise if u r lying u die?
Works for me - Watson's action hasn't showed up yet as far as I can tell. So I have no idea where to start, and I suspect framing is at play anyway.

Ratchet

I mean, explain to me. Which mafia team am i part of?

Literally minutes before last EoD i asked people to stay on hime, so no bat family.
I had both psychic and lm in for a while, so no green whatever.

I asked Ariess if claiming is allowed and there's no answer yet
You act like bussing doesn't exist, Charlie. Hime repeatedly said she wanted to sub out, you're not addressing my concerns with your thread play at all.

Ratchet

When was last time you saw me bussing someone? I mean, lynching teammate when lynching someone else was viable option?

wdym?
Point taken - however merges are a thing and Ra's is a role you'd want to save.

My specific issue is how you wasted no time in trying a player to Hime - I don't feel like you gave it due thought and actually missed the most obvious explanation entirely

Point taken - however merges are a thing and Ra's is a role you'd want to save.
And i'd be saying stuff like "if LM is godfather, Psychic has to go" to achieve what exactly?

My specific issue is how you wasted no time in trying a player to Hime - I don't feel like you gave it due thought and actually missed the most obvious explanation entirely
Says he's been scum reading LM. Ignores muugen who he townreads asking to vote hime. Votes LM only after hime becomes leading wagon. Hime flips scum.

And i'm the one who looks bad.

I would actually appreciate my choice of lynch here - thing is X, I'm not going anywhere from here. An extra night lets my role do some work for the town and also gives me a bit more time to solve, which I think is a fair ask.
You can understand my reservations about letting a checked player go into night though, yeah? Aries said this is a lighter SRM, so I assume that checks being wrong, especially with no other abilities suggesting a fake check, isn't going to be likely. Considering Melkor was green and after me, I don't know if League of Shadows is pouring a role block and frame on you. Likewise with Bat Family since you said they blocked you (or at least not League of Shadows).

Ratchet

You can understand my reservations about letting a checked player go into night though, yeah? Aries said this is a lighter SRM, so I assume that checks being wrong, especially with no other abilities suggesting a fake check, isn't going to be likely. Considering Melkor was green and after me, I don't know if League of Shadows is pouring a role block and frame on you. Likewise with Bat Family since you said they blocked you (or at least not League of Shadows).
Again, I'm not going anywhere - there is 0 risk attached. If I'm scum I'm dead tomorrow anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.