Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters
So,Oda basically confirms the leaks about the series "not working" and "need for reshoots" were true?? Because the part where he says "it was announced in 2023,but it wont come out until i'm satisfied" and " i have reminded everyone involved this should be fun" makes me think he isnt satisfied of the actual product and wants some changes,so the series could come out in 2024 or even later,if they really need some reshoots.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
So,Oda basically confirms the leaks about the series "not working" and "need for reshoots" were true?? Because the part where he says "it was announced in 2023,but it wont come out until i'm satisfied" and " i have reminded everyone involved this should be fun" makes me think he isnt satisfied of the actual product and wants some changes,so the series could come out in 2024 or even later.
i wouldn't take it as confirmation at all, the credibility of that leaker was trash and they were well known for just making up shit about a bunch of media, plus there were more direct confirmations that it was wrong

So,Oda basically confirms the leaks about the series "not working" and "need for reshoots" were true?? Because the part where he says "it was announced in 2023,but it wont come out until i'm satisfied" and " i have reminded everyone involved this should be fun" makes me think he isnt satisfied of the actual product and wants some changes,so the series could come out in 2024 or even later,if they really need some reshoots.
those leaks were literally made up

also no shit

Nah, the 2023 release date still stands
The thing he has to be satisfied with at this point in production are the special effects (and whole post production process in general)

Basically, once he sees the final product he'll know if he's satisfied or not

But also, it's corporate Shonen Jump speak. They'll release the series even if it's bottom of the barrel garbage and any mangaka would still call it sugoi desu ne

i wouldn't take it as confirmation at all, the credibility of that leaker was trash and they were well known for just making up shit about a bunch of media, plus there were more direct confirmations that it was wrong
those leaks were literally made up

also no shit
Nah, the 2023 release date still stands
The thing he has to be satisfied with at this point in production are the special effects (and whole post production process in general)

Basically, once he sees the final product he'll know if he's satisfied or not

But also, it's corporate Shonen Jump speak. They'll release the series even if it's bottom of the barrel garbage and any mangaka would still call it sugoi desu ne

Maybe the truth is in the middle. That leaker might have had wrong/invented info but i honestly dont take this Oda message as a good signal for how the series is right now. But its a good signal instead for how the series will be in future,if they will take their time to do it in a way that satisfy both Netflix and Oda.

Lucky you who still believe Oda is involved...

Come on, the sooner they broadcast it, the sooner it will flop
Post automatically merged:

I find it very difficult honestly.