[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That is not what I said, I said it was less likely that you were scum, since if you were it probably would have effected Tpein, who would have let the entire thread know if he was inconvenienced by an affect
oh so its only one player?

can u describe how that worked? u target me and tpein with something and if we r scum it works / tpein can verify it if im scum?

does tpein get told that i was the target? i dont recall what his read of me is

Okay so if you think there's a world that they are mafia with actual results, my claim has already been proven to be true because Kiku never got their track result. So if you're thinking that there's a world there, shouldn't you be voting Saka? It's weird you say they could be wolf, seen everything that has gone on, but want to focus on Pot.
effect of your ability can be true

stopping tracking and kill might as well come from scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
im going to very happy just came from winning a town game on NF and about to lynch me a wolf in my first real day of playing here

:rippedcal

I'll just straight up claim what I did

It was an one shot where I took over your role and hard sent everything you had at Tpein to see what would happen. I didnt get to see your role, just control it. Not really a hard clear, but like I said it makes you less likely to be scum as that probably would have affected Tpein

Emil

Certified Memelord

It was an one shot where I took over your role and hard sent everything you had at Tpein to see what would happen. Not really a hard clear, but like I said it makes you less likely to be scum as that probably would have affected Tpein
brooo thats why aries isnt processing my shit

but he shud of atleast told me that my role is possessed wtf

did u use the ability that makes lynch not fail? its a counter to the lynch manipulation scum can have

i used it today and when ratchet was lynched but it does not process and aries doesnt tell me anything about why

what phase did u use my abilities on btw. ratchet's role cud protect a teammate from status effects so if tpein didnt get affected he can be scum

@T-Pein™ did something happen to u in the game previously? if so what exactly was the effect

brooo thats why aries isnt processing my shit

but he shud of atleast told me that my role is possessed wtf

did u use the ability that makes lynch not fail? its a counter to the lynch manipulation scum can have

i used it today and when ratchet was lynched but it does not process and aries doesnt tell me anything about why

what phase did u use my abilities on btw. ratchet's role cud protect a teammate from status effects so if tpein didnt get affected he can be scum

@T-Pein™ did something happen to u in the game previously? if so what exactly was the effect
I did that like day 2, once I got Mad Hatter's role. First thing I did was just full send.

Iddont know if that ability went off, I just said "send or redirect everything Ekko has at Tpein"

My next message was me sending the Super Kill to Lord Melkor, where even drunk me said in my PM chat he was on his scum meta

Emil

Certified Memelord

It was an one shot where I took over your role and hard sent everything you had at Tpein to see what would happen. I didnt get to see your role, just control it. Not really a hard clear, but like I said it makes you less likely to be scum as that probably would have affected Tpein
wait i just reread
u didnt see my role u just controlled it, so just redirect everything to tpein?

what phase was this, cuz i used an ability day 1 on muugen, and then day 3 stopped lynch manipulations. didnt do anything else until today where i sent an action toward pot but it was not processed to i changed it to kagura after charlie's posts on her. it's still not processed tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did that like day 2, once I got Mad Hatter's role. First thing I did was just full send.

Iddont know if that ability went off, I just said "send or redirect everything Ekko has at Tpein"

My next message was me sending the Super Kill to Lord Melkor, where even drunk me said in my PM chat he was on his scum meta
u killed melkor? based

okay then u shudnt of redirected anything cuz i used nothing cycle 2, and in cycle 3 i tried to cuck lynch manipulations but it was not processed

tbh day 2 and 3 happened too fast or something i was not following. felt like it was a long day or something so i mixed them up

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Random Asshole ok i see it in cycle 2 writeups, and yes it succeeded. tpein shud have been hit

but also that action shud have been consumed cuz i used it on muugen. idk how it worked again. its supposed to be a 1-shot not 2-shots. unless someone else has same ability name with the exact same effect

weird part is i have other actions that did not get used. aries only used the action that shud be already consumed lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway can we get this sakazouki wagon going, idk what shit hes smoking but hes done for

if this is wrong im prepared to full claim etc...

Sorry, who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.