Votes: 6 4.3%
  • 2/5

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1/5

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
Bro, they really didn't change much overall.

The anime is and always had made changes to either make the action flow better, or to improve upon the source material.

Stuff like changing facial expressions or gag moments if they clash with the tone of the rest of the episode is expected, or changing the storyboard from the manga is also common.
If all manga shows there are huge explosion and you showed it was nothing . that is changing. Onigashima is under the Queen . A heavy blow. After the kick , still effect of kicks surrounding sanji. Where is this panel. Can u show me ???

Bro, the examples you listed were literally all about power scaling or accuracy.

Being accurate does not make a good episode or a good adaptation.

I think the deviations the anime made largely improved everything from the original chapter by reinforcing the core character conflict while also improving on the action.
Nah you are reading my comments. You're only looking at how they relate to powerscaling and You're refusing to look at what I'm saying the issue is.

I don't like the inaccuracies. And part of a battle shonen manga is the fuckin battle. What are you not getting? When they ruin the best points of the battle...

K
If all manga shows there are huge explosion and you showed it was nothing . that is changing. Onigashima is under the Queen . A heavy blow. After the kick , still effect of kicks surrounding sanji. Where is this panel. Can u show me ???
U can see the lightning on this one
U see fire then there lightning coming off it
:steef::steef::steef:

Eh. Queen ate that shit and then laughed at him. Soon as his first 20 attacks with ifrit had landed. Wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Queen was up and laughing without a mark on him.

I'm really annoyed by the lack of lightning.

I'm annoyed that queen got launched a quarter the distance and height that the manga showed.

I'm annoyed Queen was eating ifrit attacks like it was nothing and then laughing at him.

I'm annoyed they changed the speed feat scene completely and made it look horrendous

There's numerous inaccuracies when comparing with the manga. Sanji looks significantly weaker than he was portrayed in the manga.

Sanji destroyed Queen in the manga. The anime made it look high diff as fuck and downplayed every single one of his feats

His speed looked fast relative to Queen and wasn't portrayed as a blitz on someone in the middle of a blitz.

His fire didn't have lightning. Downplaying the Temps.

The blast radius from beef burst didn't blow out the side of the skull covering enough area to be a small moutain

That radius easily covers almost half the horn and easily swallows up a moutain or two

The animation was nice. But sanji was downplayed. Simple as that
I think the scale in the episode was more accurate. Queen is supposed to be freaking huge compared to Sanji and Onigashima is even bigger.

I'll agree with the lightning, I really wanted to know if it was CoC or just plasma lightning.

Sanji and Zoro fans united and become Sanji fans for this episode.

Best fight so far after robin . Hopefully Zoro can give good fight choreography in the next episode .. or we will need gear 5 to clown kaido

PROUD SANJI FANS HERE

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

did you see sanji's moment where he intmidates queen?
COC-KING Hinted by ODA
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

Can't believe 3 people gave it 0/5:beckmoji:
Obviously Zoro fans
:myman:

Panels this chapter weren't adapted one to one. There was lots of stuff abbreviated. Which is good. There are "equivalent" shots, but the anime switched things around.

Nah you are reading my comments. You're only looking at how they relate to powerscaling and You're refusing to look at what I'm saying the issue is.

I don't like the inaccuracies. And part of a battle shonen manga is the fuckin battle. What are you not getting? When they ruin the best points of the battle...
Yeah, saying 'its not exactly like the manga' is also a dumbass criticism, especially when I've related how these changes are actually a big improvement on the manga.

Bro, the examples you listed were literally all about power scaling or accuracy.

Being accurate does not make a good episode or a good adaptation.

I think the deviations the anime made largely improved everything from the original chapter by reinforcing the core character conflict while also improving on the action.
Imagine arguing that the battle scene of the battle anime doesn't need to be done good😂

I think the scale in the episode was more accurate. Queen is supposed to be freaking huge compared to Sanji and Onigashima is even bigger.

I'll agree with the lightning, I really wanted to know if it was CoC or just plasma lightning.
Either one is crazy cool. Flames hotter than akainu and kaido or coc

Either ones a nice pu

Ig blue flames are still technically hotter. It's just downplayed and creates a misconception as the story goes on

Obviously Zoro fans
:myman:
Not true, there's at least a couple of Candy boys itt that are openly shitting on the episode.
They're the ones that voted 0 because Lanji is barely faster than someone that was blitzed by BM, his CoO is a gag and he can't see shit contrary to what people like @Infitima say, that's why she avoiding the thread btw.
Zoro fans loved this episode. :cheers: