Votes: 10 7.1%

• Total voters
But I think the anime did a good job making Queen look really strong
And Sanji won
It just hard after sanji got ij the fight was over
And the anime needs 30 min so had to stretch it

But for over all the manga need a good job for the Strath
The anime did a good job for the character
Yeah I enjoyed the art of the episode. The character moments were more captivating in the anime but everything else goes to the manga

Please , if you see last attack (beef burst) in the episode , show me :)) I have not seen any attack at the end. Just . white and black faces have been taken from episode 1033 ( kaido and luffy ) . that is all. Animations quality does not make good apisode :)
The only part that I love is the flashbacks :))

Eh. Queen ate that shit and then laughed at him. Soon as his first 20 attacks with ifrit had landed. Wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Queen was up and laughing without a mark on him.

I'm really annoyed by the lack of lightning.

I'm annoyed that queen got launched a quarter the distance and height that the manga showed.

I'm annoyed Queen was eating ifrit attacks like it was nothing and then laughing at him.

I'm annoyed they changed the speed feat scene completely and made it look horrendous

There's numerous inaccuracies when comparing with the manga. Sanji looks significantly weaker than he was portrayed in the manga.

Sanji destroyed Queen in the manga. The anime made it look high diff as fuck and downplayed every single one of his feats

His speed looked fast relative to Queen and wasn't portrayed as a blitz on someone in the middle of a blitz.

His fire didn't have lightning. Downplaying the Temps.

The blast radius from beef burst didn't blow out the side of the skull covering enough area to be a small moutain

That radius easily covers almost half the horn and easily swallows up a moutain or two

The animation was nice. But sanji was downplayed. Simple as that
Ngl this was actually trash and I hope toei burns in hell

Eh. Queen ate that shit and then laughed at him. Soon as his first 20 attacks with ifrit had landed. Wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Queen was up and laughing without a mark on him.

I'm really annoyed by the lack of lightning.

I'm annoyed that queen got launched a quarter the distance and height that the manga showed.

I'm annoyed Queen was eating ifrit attacks like it was nothing and then laughing at him.

I'm annoyed they changed the speed feat scene completely and made it look horrendous

There's numerous inaccuracies when comparing with the manga. Sanji looks significantly weaker than he was portrayed in the manga.

Sanji destroyed Queen in the manga. The anime made it look high diff as fuck and downplayed every single one of his feats

His speed looked fast relative to Queen and wasn't portrayed as a blitz on someone in the middle of a blitz.

His fire didn't have lightning. Downplaying the Temps.

The blast radius from beef burst didn't blow out the side of the skull covering enough area to be a small moutain

That radius easily covers almost half the horn and easily swallows up a moutain or two

The animation was nice. But sanji was downplayed. Simple as that
Power scaling really does completely rot your brain doesn't it?

I think its a big improvement to give Queen more dialogue with Sanji to cement the final character conflict between them before Sanji overcomes Queen one last time, breaking free from the prison of fear he had towards becoming like Germa, and embracing who he truly is.

Thats compelling stuff, more so than "he didn't have lightning" or "he didn't send Queen far enough".

I like that Queen was portrayed as a tough foe that was difficult for Sanji to overcome, not just physically, but also psychologically.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

I think its a big improvement to give Queen more dialogue with Sanji to cement the final character conflict between them before Sanji overcomes Queen one last time, breaking free from the prison of fear he had towards becoming like Germa, and embracing who he truly is.

Thats compelling stuff, more so than "he didn't have lightning" or "he didn't send Queen far enough".

I like that Queen was portrayed as a tough foe that was difficult for Sanji to overcome, not just physically, but also psychologically.
but why do they change the most important thing which is the lighning from ifrit jambe..

Considering 90% of the fight is talking already... I'm just glad they didn't waste more time.

You're a fucking clown. How many times do I have to say it's not about powerscaling. Animation does not make an episode amazing. The shits not accurate with the manga and its annoying.

There so many original manga panel changing in this episode unusually. First time I have seen so far . That is the problem .

Considering 90% of the fight is talking already... I'm just glad they didn't waste more time.

You're a fucking clown. How many times do I have to say it's not about powerscaling. Animation does not make an episode amazing. The shits not accurate with the manga and its annoying.
Bro, the examples you listed were literally all about power scaling or accuracy.

Being accurate does not make a good episode or a good adaptation.

I think the deviations the anime made largely improved everything from the original chapter by reinforcing the core character conflict while also improving on the action.

There so many original manga panel changing in this episode unusually. First time I have seen so far . That is the problem .
Bro, they really didn't change much overall.

The anime is and always had made changes to either make the action flow better, or to improve upon the source material.

Stuff like changing facial expressions or gag moments if they clash with the tone of the rest of the episode is expected, or changing the storyboard from the manga is also common.